PDA

View Full Version : Sucking tgirl cock

BostonBad
05-17-2016, 04:10 PM
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum but I have been dating transexual women on and off for about 10 years now. I wanted to know what are the health risks for me if I go down on transgirls? It's actually one of my favorite things to do because I love to see their pretty faces moan and the the look when they ejaculate is so beautiful. If I'm actually swallowing all of the cum, what are the health risks as far as diseases go? I am totally std free and I have given head to about 10 girls in the past and always made it a point to swallow. I enjoy swallowing and I love the feeling of that cum in my belly. Some of the girls I was in relationships with others not. I'd like to know what everyone's thoughts are on this matter.

Lester316
05-17-2016, 06:14 PM
Hello all,

I'm new to this forum but I have been dating transexual women on and off for about 10 years now. I wanted to know what are the health risks for me if I go down on transgirls? It's actually one of my favorite things to do because I love to see their pretty faces moan and the the look when they ejaculate is so beautiful. If I'm actually swallowing all of the cum, what are the health risks as far as diseases go? I am totally std free and I have given head to about 10 girls in the past and always made it a point to swallow. I enjoy swallowing and I love the feeling of that cum in my belly. Some of the girls I was in relationships with others not. I'd like to know what everyone's thoughts are on this matter.

My thought...

If you been doing so for 10 years it's a bit late to ask if there are any risks perhaps.

IluvemHung
05-17-2016, 09:06 PM
Lmbo!!!

BostonBad
05-17-2016, 10:15 PM
I guess my point is, I have swallowed a lot of cum over the years (maybe 200-300 loads) but only from like 10 different girls. I don't have any STDs I'm 100% clean. I haven't swallowed cum in a couple of years now and I want to start swallowing again. I'm hungry for it.

So what are the real risks?

Laphroaig
05-17-2016, 10:17 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?94506-Girls-help-me-assess-my-risk

BostonBad
05-17-2016, 10:20 PM
Looks like a great post Laphroaig

dumbdumb
07-16-2016, 03:02 PM
i want to try it so bad. I want to suck her for hours and swallow her cum. I am pretty strict that i will never bottom but i just have a fantasy about sucking it. Should i do it with condom? Because i plan on sucking her for a straight 3 4 hours even if she is flaccid which is still hot

rodinuk
07-16-2016, 03:24 PM
Read the thread mentioned in post #5 and some general info here:

http://The STD risk: UK general information on risks in Oral sex: http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/STIs/Pages/Sexualactivitiesandrisk.aspx#Oral-sex

You may want to give her a copy of the Chilcot Report to read along with your sizeable donation for 4 hours.

Laphroaig
07-16-2016, 08:47 PM
i want to try it so bad. I want to suck her for hours and swallow her cum. I am pretty strict that i will never bottom but i just have a fantasy about sucking it. Should i do it with condom? Because i plan on sucking her for a straight 3 4 hours even if she is flaccid which is still hot

How exactly do you plan on swallowing her cum through a condom?...:confused::dead:

If she stays flacid, you're doing it wrong, the condom will fall off and it's unlikely she'll cum...

Stick to the fantasy because I doubt you'll find any girl willing to let you suck her for 3-4 hrs straight anyway. As Rod implies, it's far more likely that she'll be bored rigid...

Who is the "lucky" recipient of this attention anyway?

BostonBad
07-20-2016, 11:00 PM
Does anyone let you swallow their loads? I love doing that. Here in the states it's pretty normal but not like every ts girl allows it. How's the scene in London can you pretty much swallow all the girls loads, or they don't play that way?