PDA

View Full Version : LA Strip Night?

bzzzay
05-17-2016, 03:46 AM
I'm aware of club nights at places like hamburger marys, but I'm looking for anything equivalent to a TS strip club feel like the tranny strip in NYC, Wendy Williams Lexington parties or the monthly strip at the body shop in Tampa. I was hoping the Los Angeles area would have a place like that and I've yet to find one online. Does it not exist or am I just looking at the wrong places? Thanks!

bzzzay
05-17-2016, 04:29 AM
So after more searching I found out about Transfix at Cobra (don't know how I didn't see it before.) And it seems like a cool club night with a good show, but I'm guessing they don't have a lap dance area? If anyone has any recent experiences feel free to share.

audiojones
05-17-2016, 05:24 AM
I'll be checking back in to see if anybody posts anything. you would think having something like this in LA would be obvious right? there was/is one in a place called vintage industrial or vintage strip. I dunno. They still have random bbw nights but haven't seen much about their TS strip nights and don't think they do it anymore. i'm always checking though.