PDA

View Full Version : Help me find this Jane marie scene

Newthings
05-17-2016, 12:58 AM
Hi all in the scene Jane marie is wearing high heels and gold earrings and she is fucking a white guy with a tattoo below his waist on a white sofa. Does anyone know what this scene is called or where I can find it?

Newthings
05-17-2016, 01:25 AM
I have worked out that the guy is wolf hudson

hoodscoop
05-17-2016, 01:49 AM
Go to Bing and type in the following: shemale Jane Marie and Wolf. Click "videos" and enjoy.

Newthings
05-17-2016, 02:32 AM
Thanks for your help but I still can't find the right one :( she looks so hot in it aswell

Newthings
05-17-2016, 02:34 AM
it's this scene does anyone know where I can get it?

GroobySteven
05-17-2016, 01:29 PM
it's this scene does anyone know where I can get it?

LINK REMOVED.
Are you that stupid? It says right on the link the website it's on - ShemaleClub.com

Newthings
05-17-2016, 06:37 PM
No but clearly you are as I was asking for an alternative source.

Gillian
05-17-2016, 06:39 PM
Oh dear ...

Laphroaig
05-17-2016, 06:42 PM
No but clearly you are as I was asking for an alternative source.

By that I can only assume you mean a free source. In which case asking where you can find illegally pirated material on a board run by someone who produces and sells the content is indeed the height of stupidity...

Newthings
05-17-2016, 06:58 PM
Actually I'm only asking for a link which lots of other people have posted on this forum so it isn't the height of stupidity

Lester316
05-17-2016, 07:12 PM
Actually I'm only asking for a link which lots of other people have posted on this forum so it isn't the height of stupidity

Unless it's a link to a paid site and where to sign up it's utterly stupid. Posting links to tube sites is against the rules, those that do so have and will get banned. So asking for something that gets the person giving it to you banned is very stupid, do they want to get banned? Do you for asking people to post links they shouldn't?

Maybe we're all stupid.. or just you..

In fact the non-stupid solution would just be for someone to ban you and then no one will have to worry about the link being asked for, posted or clicked on. Problem solved.

Rant over.

Newthings
05-17-2016, 07:25 PM
I'm stupid but you suggest banning someone before they even make a post ok. Plus the people who have posted links to tube sites have not been banned so your point is invalid.

Laphroaig
05-17-2016, 07:30 PM
I'm stupid but you suggest banning someone before they even make a post ok. Plus the people who have posted links to tube sites have not been banned so your point is invalid.

Really.

'a ton of people get moderated' ?
Here is what you get moderated for:

Posting copyrighted links or links to outside tube/affiliate related sites.
Posting bullying or abusive messages specifically about a models looks when uncalled for.
Recently I've been deleting/moderating spam accounts created by either the sycophants or the haters on the Carolina threads. It's mostly 2 people creating multiple threads and I'm not giving them the platform to promote.

Apart from the odd one of two people who always come here with a fixed agenda, who else has been getting moderated, Batman?

I suggest you read the rules...

Lester316
05-17-2016, 07:31 PM

People who post links to tube sites get banned eventually, maybe not the first time but I did say links - note that's plural (more than one). I suggest you read the rules to the forum.

Oh and I never said ban someone before they post - you have already posted (9 times it says so under your name!!) if some of those posts are inciting people to post links which aren't allowed (which we know at least one is) I am suggesting banning as a proactive measure.

But you know feel free keep asking and see how long you last...

Newthings
05-17-2016, 07:39 PM
I have already read the rules I am saying people who have posted links and I mean alot of people haven't been banned

Newthings
05-17-2016, 07:41 PM
You did say that as this is the only thread I have created so you recommended banning someone before they have even posted anything

Lester316
05-17-2016, 10:45 PM
I have already read the rules I am saying people who have posted links and I mean alot of people haven't been banned

Not all bans are permanent. How do you know who gets banned or for how long you aren't a mod or have the last name Grooby.

Lester316
05-17-2016, 10:49 PM
You did say that as this is the only thread I have created so you recommended banning someone before they have even posted anything

You started the thread, you posted in it asking for a scene. A link was posted then removed and now you are arguing about whether tube site link posters are/should get banned. Sounds to me like you are inviting people to posts links to me seeing as you started it all.

Well worth a ban in my opinion - that bit isn't about the rules just how I feel.

GroobySteven
05-18-2016, 12:07 AM

Funny.
And banned.

Come back in 3 months.