PDA

View Full Version : Mundo Basket: Greece-USA 101-95

Friedrich_Nietzsche
09-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Is there anyone that can stop this fantastic team??

Is there??

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

A proud greek man...

Friedrich_Nietzsche
09-02-2006, 12:53 AM
28 views, no comments yet...

DJ_Asia
09-02-2006, 11:01 AM
Living in Thailand I dont get many chances to watch NBA games let alone Greek hoops,but from all accounts the Greeks are a very good team indeed.

Like I said in my other post,we lacked our 2 best players Kobe and KG,and lacked the most dominant force in basketball history in Shaq,but even if they were there I think the Greeks might still have pulled it off.
The NBA game relies way too much on 1 on 1 play,dunks and hilight reel passes.
As a fan of the Lakers my entire life I miss the days of Magic,Bird,Jordan,Barkley,Hakeem,Karl and Moses Malone.Those dudes played with heart,desire,body and mind...alas those days are long gone.
Congrats on the nice win.

Friedrich_Nietzsche
09-02-2006, 02:42 PM
Thats so kind of u to say DJ

blckhaze
09-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Living in Thailand I dont get many chances to watch NBA games let alone Greek hoops,but from all accounts the Greeks are a very good team indeed.

Like I said in my other post,we lacked our 2 best players Kobe and KG,and lacked the most dominant force in basketball history in Shaq,but even if they were there I think the Greeks might still have pulled it off.
As a fan of the Lakers my entire life I miss the days of Magic,Bird,Jordan,Barkley,Hakeem,Karl and Moses Malone.Those dudes played with heart,desire,body and mind...alas those days are long gone.

Agreed. the old dream teams could walk up to any court, with any rules, and still dominate. The players today are to focused on iso playes and highlights.

DJ_Asia
09-03-2006, 05:41 PM

Agreed. the old dream teams could walk up to any court, with any rules, and still dominate. The players today are to focused on iso playes and highlights.

Yup..it sucks