PDA

View Full Version : How to be clean (as a bottom) for a TS meet

sean1916
05-04-2016, 03:02 PM
I am looking for some advice, what is the best way to avoid any embaressing moments with a TS while recieving anal sex?

cleaning methods?

giovanni_hotel
05-04-2016, 03:33 PM
Garden hose+liquid soap+ insert both in your bum+turn spigot on.:razz:

Chaos
05-04-2016, 04:02 PM
Garden hose+liquid soap+ insert both in your bum+turn spigot on.:razz:

For some reason I pictured Weird Al saying "You get to drink from the fire hose!!" :salad

Lysandros
05-04-2016, 04:14 PM
I am looking for some advice, what is the best way to avoid any embaressing moments with a TS while recieving anal sex?

cleaning methods?

A qualified minority likes it very dirty .... :salad

the day before liquid food & before the act an enema ... but that doesn't sound like spontaneous ecstasy :dancing:

Gillian
05-04-2016, 04:29 PM
We've been here before. Just make sure it's got extra stiff bristles ... ;)

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/9151565/3/stock-photo-9151565-toilet-brush.jpg

holzz
05-04-2016, 04:40 PM
it's not an exact science.

i'd say douching regularly is bad for the intestines. only do it once per week or every few days, not every day or every time you gonna get fucked.

it's best to just go for a poo about an hour before, or wash out your arse.

if you have to douche, then do it about two hours before you get it, and leave it for an hour so all the water gets absorbed. even then there's a window of about three hours to get fucked in, since you would have good in your stomach/small intestine that will come as shit in your colon and then to be expelled from your rectum.

seems drawn out, but then douching is not good if done regularly.

best thing to do is just go for a shit, and a shower to make sure it's all clean. i'm thinking of getting a special showerhead that can fit up there and wash shit out, i hardly ever douche.

wjcdiver
05-04-2016, 05:49 PM
Then quick version is sometimes called a dry enema. Take a 20cc syringe with NO NEEDLE! Fill with KY or other Surgical Lubricant. Insert tip in rectum and push the plunger on the syringe. Wait about 10 minutes, i.e. until you have to go (it won't take long), then expel.

bald3030
05-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Before i anally masturbate or meet up with someone, ill get my 12inch jelly dong and snake it clean in the shower....always clean never a mess to take the pounding to the next level!

Wendy Summers
05-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Before i anally masturbate or meet up with someone, ill get my 12inch jelly dong and snake it clean in the shower....always clean never a mess to take the pounding to the next level!

This is a tactic I use when on webcam -- although I use a glass dildo with ridges. But the principle is the same pull out or pack in anything low enough to matter.

As to those of you saying daily enemas are not good -- I suspect you're not having sex often enough to require it lol.

sean1916
05-04-2016, 07:08 PM
Thanks guys.. much appreciated

sean1916
05-04-2016, 07:10 PM
ouch, haha

We've been here before. Just make sure it's got extra stiff bristles ... ;)

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/9151565/3/stock-photo-9151565-toilet-brush.jpg

holzz
05-04-2016, 09:44 PM
This is a tactic I use when on webcam -- although I use a glass dildo with ridges. But the principle is the same pull out or pack in anything low enough to matter.

As to those of you saying daily enemas are not good -- I suspect you're not having sex often enough to require it lol.

not me who says so, most doctors do. lol.

nobbynorm
05-04-2016, 10:21 PM

Do love that phrase "anal masturbation". Pretty much my routine but the ultimate route is abstinence, either from anal sex or food. I think if we had to choose we would all prefer the latter. Only recommended for the occasional dalliance though, I would hate for Wendy to waste away. :salad

Johnny_Vip
05-04-2016, 11:21 PM
I have the same opinion that daily enemas are not good, they disrupt the normal balance of the colon. By doing this very often you could get a dependency
do to the flora disruption, cause our bodies were designed to remove the waste by themselves, so if you do a enema every day your intestines will start to work in a different way, and that is not good.

Wendy Summers
05-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Do love that phrase "anal masturbation". Pretty much my routine but the ultimate route is abstinence, either from anal sex or food. I think if we had to choose we would all prefer the latter. Only recommended for the occasional dalliance though, I would hate for Wendy to waste away. :salad

I would hate for me to waste away too. That's why I try to stay... active ;)

nobbynorm
05-05-2016, 07:11 AM

So you wear glasses at both ends Wendy. I'm the same just love those ridges.:rolleyes:

eastwood
03-08-2017, 01:30 PM
Can someone please tell me how I can clean my ass. I neve been fucked in the ass but would really like to get fucked. I heard of something called douche. Can I buy it from Argos or where can I buy it from. And should I eat after I douche because that food might digest amd turn to shit.

rodinuk
03-08-2017, 01:57 PM
...I heard of something called douche. Can I buy it from Argos or where can I buy it from.

Most sex shops will stock a cheap douche e.g lovehoney

Jericho
03-08-2017, 08:21 PM
Most sex shops will stock a cheap douche

How very dare you...Don't be calling the Whitehouse a sex-shop! :hide-1:

holzz
03-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Can someone please tell me how I can clean my ass. I neve been fucked in the ass but would really like to get fucked. I heard of something called douche. Can I buy it from Argos or where can I buy it from. And should I eat after I douche because that food might digest amd turn to shit.

no food you eat would immediately turn to shit. it has to go into your stomach and then your small and large intestines.