PDA

View Full Version : Shemale competition - Back

gjamestgirlfan
04-25-2016, 04:30 PM
Hi people i dont know if people on here remember but few years back i did a massive competion and had thousands of votes to find our winner for fav shemale.
i did this via random groups of girls i think in groups of 6 each and 2 progressed to next round who had most votes, was a lot of effort and time but a lot of fun to set it up.
Im going to do another one and starting to organise it, i have the time again as i have just ended relationship with my genetic girlfriend who been with for last 3 years.
I have decided ive always loved the trans area and to get mind off break up by doing this again.
I know some people said way did was unfair as some top girls didnt get through groups but was purely random picking groups and made a different final than expected.
I was going to not do the usual fav girls but ive decided to still do every girl i can find, im going by the site shemale model.
Hard to not repeat girls as seems loads have different names, i hope your all vote and comment on here what think and suggestions.
Will take me quite a long time to organise the pictures and girls as going to be a BIG competition.
But main thing is im back in this amazing field with the sexiest women in the world.
Just share you some of my fav girls as tastier these are my own opinions.
Please share your fav girls here and comments.