PDA

View Full Version : Shaving/Hair removal

Gordon Freeman
04-18-2016, 04:48 PM
What are punters views on body hair especially pubic hair? Do you shave yourself or go EU naturale? What about TGirls on here - do you prefer it? What about beards and moustaches? Turn off or OK? I have had an interesting discussion on another forum about this and the reactions were surprising.

rbiller
04-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Well first of all I think all TGirls and all GGirls should be bald down there. I realize not everyone feels this way but I really cannot understand why anyone could like a hairy bush. I use a Phillips Body Groomer and keep myself neat. If I am going to have a sexual encounter I always use the Body Groomer beforehand.

As far as facial hair, here again I don't understand the fascination of beards and moustaches. IMHO, very few men look better with a beard or moustache.

smoothboi
04-18-2016, 07:49 PM
I shave all my body hair.

Gordon Freeman
04-18-2016, 09:43 PM
I tried Veet for men. Messy and time consuming. Waxing is expensive so I use the Philips Body Groom as well. Completely shaved apart from chest and arms as it looks a little natural. I do have a beard and moustache but clipped closely. Most girls aren't bothered some aren't keen and one was turned on by it. Reaction differs a lot. One was surprised that I shaved down below as well.

tacocorp
04-18-2016, 10:35 PM
I don't shave legs because most women I've talked to about this prefer them unshaven (arms as well, but they are not particularly hairy anyway), the rest I shave/keep well maintained.

Actually I would recommend the laser hair removal.