PDA

View Full Version : Why did Saturdays party suck so bad?

Youngmc
08-31-2006, 08:27 PM
i went to the party saturday and it sucked....i wish it was like shemale odyssey...that party looked awesome

BottomBoySlave
08-31-2006, 08:38 PM
i went to the party saturday and it sucked....i wish it was like shemale odyssey...that party looked awesome

Why did it suck?

Youngmc
08-31-2006, 10:00 PM
it sucked cuz there werent that many girls.....it was ok,.......but not as good as advertised from the other nights....allanah wasnt there

imaniinj
08-31-2006, 11:22 PM
I WENT 3 WEEKS AGO AND IT SUCKED ITS BECAUSE TOO MANY PARTIES TOO MANY GIRLS TRYING TO COMPETE FOR PARTIES FAME AND AGAIN THE PRICES ARE TOO HIGH ALLANAH PARTIES SUCKS TOO THAT LITTLE ASS WALK WAY OF SPACE IM NOT BASHING ALLANAH IM JUST STATING WHAT I FEEL ABOUT THE VAPOR SPOT ITS TOO SMALL 1 A MONTH IS GOOD FOR PARTIES BECAUSE IT GIVES PEOPLE A CHANCE TO MISS IT AND WANT TO CUM OUT EVERY WEK IS TOO MUCH JUST MY OPINION

Dkg
08-31-2006, 11:31 PM
imaniinj, how much do these parties cost?

imaniinj
08-31-2006, 11:54 PM
LADIES $20 GUYS $30 OR $40 TOO MUCH FOR EVERY WEEK

Youngmc
09-01-2006, 12:14 AM
its worth every penny....... just to see all the beautiful girls.... im goin to go as much as i can cuz its worth it

BeardedOne
09-01-2006, 12:29 AM
I can relate to the overkill of too many events in a particular area in a short amount of time. I do various trade and collector shows and it's scary how they can leech off of each other, without meaning to do so.

I still want to hit one or more of the NYC events sometime, but it's all subject to geography, schedule, etc. (I'm in the wilds below Philadelphia). It's good to hear the reviews, both pro and con, to get a feel for what to expect.

AllanahStarrNYC
09-01-2006, 12:38 AM
everyone is subject to their opinion but this thread is making little sense to me.

first- u say the party sucked and u wish it was the odyssey party (which was like over 2 years ago??) then u say it's worth every penny and u will come as much as often.

sorry if i am a little confused???

sorry i was not there, but i was on vacation trying to get pregnant with dj :P . traditonally august is one of the worst months in the nightclub business and the party was the same night as the latex ball was held- hence why maybe some of the regular girls did not attend. however, from what i heard the turn out was far from bad or empty.

my parties have set prices- thursday- $20 guys $15 girls. once a month- $40 guys, $20 girls- which i do not think is unreasonable by any means.

as far as the space and other girls doing parties- well, i do not have a monopoly on the party business and we do live in a free economy. and vapor, is a much nicer space than oplaline was on 39 st for thursday's party.

i think the weekly parties are much better now than they have ever been and my bierthday party was amazing- so i guess it is all relative and subject to view pont.

sorry if anyone is dissapointed- i am trying to do my best.

Youngmc
09-01-2006, 01:20 AM
well .. after thinking about it and getting some input and info from reliable sources i realized that, the party was great, and i was browsing the pics of past parties and compared to the other parties, this past sat. wasnt as good, mainly becuz most of the all stars werent there. Its worth every penny cuz the money isnt a problem for me...im a star and i like to be surrounded by stars. , your work is much appreciated and im sorry if i made it seem like i dont appreciate it because i definatly do.... i have alot of respect for u and will continue being a fan and supporting the parties... next time ill be sure and fully evaluate the situation before makin a snap judgment.....i did have a good time so sorry for misleading u

imaniinj
09-01-2006, 01:27 AM
YES ALLANAH THE STARS WAS AT THE LATEX BALL BUT AT NO MEANS I APPRECIATE WHAT YOUR DIONG SO DONT THINK IM TRYING TO BASH YOU I HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT SUCCESS IN WHATEVER YOU DO IIN LIFE .

Trogdor
09-01-2006, 07:43 AM
I'll be quite impressed if Allanah suceeds in getting pregnent. :mrgreen:

Dkg
09-01-2006, 05:26 PM
$20 is not bad, I'd pay that. But $40? I dunno....I'd better be getting laid that night or at least the first drink or two being on the house