PDA

View Full Version : Dating a shemale

Bravo
08-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Hey guys,

I need some advice and I know that you are always good for that.
I have been dating a shemale for the past 6 months that I meet on craigslist.
She's very hot and an awsome person. We get along great and have actually falling in love with each other.

Here's the problem. Although the sex is great and she says that I am more then enough man for her, I have found out that she has continued to post on craigslist. She is not posting anywhere near us and she says that she has no intention of meeting any of these guys. Strictly fantasy material-she says. She has also told me that she has not meet any of these guys since we have been together.

She has admitted that this behavior is a problem and could be distructive in our comitted relationship, she also has promised that she would stop. Also, since I discovered this she has started to see a therepist and she does alot of personal writing on the subject.

Should I be concerned? I really care for her and I am certain that she cares for me as well. I also have not needed to see any ts-providers since I meet her (did I mention the sex is great) which saves me alot of money. I'm not stupid, I've done the same things in the past. I know where these things can lead. Thanks in advance.

scorpion
09-01-2006, 12:54 AM
Hard to give a god answer on your question.
Maybee she need her fantasy and never realise it.
Or maybee she aint satisfied whit only one partner.
I dont know. But there is one thing I realy know. This is that you have to accept your partner four was she is and she you..and if it not fits! Forget it.

xuto
09-01-2006, 03:36 AM
listen to your mind. your heart can play tricks. if she does not respect YOUR wishes then move on.

ezed
09-01-2006, 05:32 AM
See what happens. Joss is Joss. If it's meant to be it will. Just don't get married till your sure.

outlawfred
09-01-2006, 12:38 PM
give us her craigslist details and we will set a honeytrap...and that way you will know for sure

tsntx
09-01-2006, 10:42 PM
shes playing you for a fool... cut your losses, move on... shes not worth the risk