PDA

View Full Version : Cock size on TS

Tonytaco
04-12-2016, 04:20 PM
Hi All
Just curious what your preference is?

I find larger than 6 inches and I gag and 6 seems to give me the pleasure I am looking for.

Moving on to slightly larger ones but I dont like being dom'd or fucked hard...just the sensation of being filled and my prostrate going crazy.

I do love sucking though.

tgirllover_1
04-12-2016, 04:27 PM
I love asian girls so I tend prefer smaller cocks. I agree with you and I love sucking cocks and licking asses.

othello
04-12-2016, 05:42 PM
for me it isn't the cock size but the personality that goes along with the cock size.

Tonytaco
04-12-2016, 08:49 PM
Try Dewi :) she is great.
Who is top of your list recommendations write?

BlüeKarma
04-12-2016, 10:50 PM
The bigger and thicker the better imo.

Personality is good too.

swaf1985steph
04-12-2016, 11:57 PM
I like all sizes. It's fun to play with different ones

the_corner
04-13-2016, 12:23 AM
Although I like looking at threads like the monster cocks thread, in all honesty, in real life, I am not that interested in the cock.

What drives me to TS girls are the super hawt bodies, super feminine, but some with exaggerated features that would make Jessica Rabbit jealous. At that point, the cock becomes kind of secondary.

... And what drives me away from TS girls?... well, some are super hot, but bat shit crazy, and the drama gets boring after a while.

But then, if there is chemistry, she is hot, and, if she has a good tool to play, all the better, we can find something to do with that.

LI SEAN08
04-13-2016, 12:37 AM
Although I like looking at threads like the monster cocks thread, in all honesty, in real life, I am not that interested in the cock.

What drives me to TS girls are the super hawt bodies, super feminine, but some with exaggerated features that would make Jessica Rabbit jealous. At that point, the cock becomes kind of secondary.

... And what drives me away from TS girls?... well, some are super hot, but bat shit crazy, and the drama gets boring after a while.

But then, if there is chemistry, she is hot, and, if she has a good tool to play, all the better, we can find something to do with that.
Yes the personality is a key factor for me as well. In the past I didn't care uch, cause it was all new to me, and I was just happy getting my freak on with them and loved sucking and feeling their shecocks grow inside my throat. But today, I like to have a good rap with my sex partner and have a dinner or movie or drinks out etc? Too bad here in NY, there r way too many BAT SHIT Crazies tho!!!

Ambiguous shyster
04-13-2016, 12:50 AM
I like all sizes. It's fun to play with different ones

I agree, different sizes let us know our preferences and gives an understanding of our limits (or none) I have to agree with previous post about 6 inches it's good for sucking... Without needing gag reflex just nice sloppy blowjob. As for personality, way more important than anything, paying or just lucky date more for latter, because shes gonna see part of my life if she's gonna spend the day with me and I like nice company. The name of the post is cock size so I don't know how personality came in play but good talk.

Ambiguous shyster
04-13-2016, 12:53 AM
Yes the personality is a key factor for me as well. In the past I didn't care uch, cause it was all new to me, and I was just happy getting my freak on with them and loved sucking and feeling their shecocks grow inside my throat. But today, I like to have a good rap with my sex partner and have a dinner or movie or drinks out etc? Too bad here in NY, there r way too many BAT SHIT Crazies tho!!!

Sorry to hear about New York dating scene being shite, I'm privileged in my city. Had really good dates and some good companionship, I'm from central London. So got to take the girls to great places they hadn't been and obviously cinema dates equal wet kisses and hands down low.... Hahaha:)

Ambiguous shyster
04-13-2016, 12:56 AM

I was saying this on a CD post earlier this week, I have met some TS super hot and one minute everything's ok but than if I say something that she doesn't wanna hear . I get shat on hard, I work in pharmacy and deal with hormone treatment and medicine from time to time but I refuse to blame all ts because of drugs... Guess some just are cray cray Hahahaha.

SanDiegoPervySage
04-13-2016, 10:30 AM
Doesn't really matter to me. It's not going in me.

ZELLGADISS
04-13-2016, 11:36 AM
i prefer a big cock , +7", good thickness but not super fat. perfect for to suck and to be fucked, and well 8-9" is great too, although it is true that with around 9" is very hard to suck really great and when you are fucked perhaps you have a little pain (or big pain without experience) hehe

melody mayheim
04-13-2016, 11:54 AM
Im bat shit cray cray ✋ LOL!

holzz
04-13-2016, 01:21 PM
i like big cock lol... nine inchers for me, small ones i don't feel anything. when dating, it still would matter for me. since she could hve the best body or face or personality but no deal if she only has 4 or 5 inches loolol.

Johnny_Vip
04-13-2016, 04:39 PM
I like girth over length, but i would say 6 to 7 inches is ok, it gives nice pleasure and less pain, but sometimes i try bigger lol

THEbottom
04-13-2016, 05:36 PM
There are more important issues than size for me. However, all things being equal I prefer cocks 9" and larger !

Ambiguous shyster
04-13-2016, 11:12 PM
Im bat shit cray cray ✋ LOL!
Your eyes and smile say it all, behind the sweetness is a mental institution waiting to be unleashed hahaha. :joke:

hoodscoop
04-14-2016, 02:39 AM
less than 5 would be nice