PDA

View Full Version : Tits, Ass and Dicks. My Erotic Art

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-10-2016, 04:48 AM
It's been a while since I put any art on here, so I thought I would start a new thread. I don't do computer art, so my work won't look as slick as some of what you see on here. I used acrylics, water color, oils, india ink and pencil. I have a fairly realistic style, though I do draw cocks rather large sometimes, I just don't care for some of this erotic art on the net these days with those enormous dicks, They just look ridiculous to me. But, to each his own, and this is mine. This first post is sort of a step by step showing the photo reference I used. I hope all will enjoy.

By the way, this piece was done with watercolor, India ink, and a bit of acrylic.

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-10-2016, 04:02 PM
This one is from my imagination, no reference.

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-10-2016, 04:09 PM
Some sketches

EZWind
04-10-2016, 04:51 PM
hhhmmm...actual pencil and ink on actual paper....what a concept
...I used to like to dabble in that kind of thing, then I got a hold of a PhotoShop program
,,,now, not so much any more
....nice renderings

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-10-2016, 05:34 PM
hhhmmm...actual pencil and ink on actual paper....what a concept
...I used to like to dabble in that kind of thing, then I got a hold of a PhotoShop program
,,,now, not so much any more
....nice renderings

Thanks !

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-13-2016, 05:41 AM
I just inked this one. Still not satisfied with it. I'll figure it out.

gmb
04-13-2016, 06:39 PM
Very nice; reminds me of Gilbert Hernandez a bit...

youngblood61
04-14-2016, 12:31 AM
Good work.

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-14-2016, 12:41 AM
Thanks to gmb and youngblood61 for the nice comments.

nysprod
04-14-2016, 04:23 AM
I like your work a lot...wouldn't mind seeing some natural girls with smallish tits and average d's...keep the asses though lol

prostateknocker
04-16-2016, 01:03 PM
practice drawing from life and/or photos in a realistic fashion and then when you have a better foundation you can go all out with the big tits and dick. Otherwise you wont improve or get anywhere.

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-16-2016, 07:55 PM
India ink and brush

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-16-2016, 08:14 PM
practice drawing from life and/or photos in a realistic fashion and then when you have a better foundation you can go all out with the big tits and dick. Otherwise you wont improve or get anywhere.

I do this type of art for the fun of it. If people enjoy it, fine, if not, that's o.k. too. As far as realistic is concerned, in my humble opinion, my work looks much more realistic than many of the illustrations I see on here with the three foot long dicks. I am always trying to improve. I am primarily a Hot Rod artist and ,as I said, I just do this for the fun of it.

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-16-2016, 09:06 PM
Thought I would post some examples of other work. These are all done in acrylics on canvas, The Rat Fink is finished. The hot rod and Star Wars are not done yet.

gmb
04-16-2016, 09:57 PM
You wouldn't happen to be Big Daddy Roth, would you?

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-17-2016, 12:05 AM
You wouldn't happen to be Big Daddy Roth, would you?

I'm afraid not. Mr. Roth passed away a few years ago. However, the Kustom Kulture movement that he helped create lives on. When I was a kid I spent hours trying to copy the cars in the Roth T-Shirt ads in all the hot rod mags. Later I learned that he did'nt draw any of those designs himself. Most were drawn by one of the best automotive artists ever, Ed Newton. Low brow master artist ,Robert Williams did some also. Big daddy's art talents consisted mainly of sign painting and pinstriping. He was excellent at both. He also built a some of the wildest custom cars ever built.

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-17-2016, 12:12 AM
I like your work a lot...wouldn't mind seeing some natural girls with smallish tits and average d's...keep the asses though lol

If I wanted to see average dicks, I would look at mine in the mirror LOL. I have some more realistic drawings, but I just have'nt scanned them. Some are too large and I'll have to take pics. Thanks for the compliment.

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-17-2016, 04:07 AM
A portrait of Nicolly Navarro ( one of my favorites ) I just started. I'll post it again when it's finished.

Torris
04-17-2016, 06:06 AM
Big fan of Tgirl precum

Yasmin Lee Fan
04-24-2016, 01:53 AM
The beautiful Yasmin Lee. I did this with India ink and a brush on grey paper with white pencil for highlights.

gmb
04-24-2016, 04:20 PM
Very good!

Yasmin Lee Fan
05-01-2016, 11:00 PM
My oil painting of Nicolly Navarro is about 70% done. I've never really done a complete oil painting; just messed with it a little. So far this one is going the way I wanted it to. Painting in oil takes a lot of patience ( waiting for sections to dry, etc. ), but taking my time is paying off with this one. I will pst it again when it is finished.