PDA

View Full Version : Preparing to get topped.

daBXitalian
04-08-2016, 04:58 AM
So Ive been topped a few times before. Normally Ill be home or in a hotel room and Ill look for a girl to hook up with. Once I find a girl, Ill take a shower and make sure Im clean down there. And this works for me. But how can I be ready to be bottomed lets say if Ive been out all night drinking and I met someone. What do you guys and gals do to prepare yourself? I dont want to be messy.

sukumvit boy
04-08-2016, 05:03 AM
See: enema

IluvemHung
04-08-2016, 08:39 AM
I have bought a enigma system but barely use it. All that I use now is a empty Sprite bottle and a average size dildo and it takes less time than you think. The plus is that the dildo preps me for we'll endowed girls. I use a water/ lotion base for the enigma so...

nobbynorm
04-08-2016, 08:56 AM
I have bought a enigma system but barely use it. All that I use now is a empty Sprite bottle and a average size dildo and it takes less time than you think. The plus is that the dildo preps me for we'll endowed girls. I use a water/ lotion base for the enigma so...

What's the problem with the enigma system, haven't you cracked the code? Send it to Bletchley Park.:whistle:

Wendy Summers
04-08-2016, 01:26 PM
I've done a youtube video on the topic... hopefully it helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bIMni95-kA

ZELLGADISS
04-08-2016, 02:30 PM
I've done a youtube video on the topic... hopefully it helps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bIMni95-kA

you are very good top, i would love to be topped by you ;)

blackchubby38
04-09-2016, 12:12 AM
So Ive been topped a few times before. Normally Ill be home or in a hotel room and Ill look for a girl to hook up with. Once I find a girl, Ill take a shower and make sure Im clean down there. And this works for me. But how can I be ready to be bottomed lets say if Ive been out all night drinking and I met someone. What do you guys and gals do to prepare yourself? I dont want to be messy.

When I know and/or want to be topped whether its with a T-girl or a session with a GG domme where anal play is going to be involved, I take 2-3 laxatives or stool softeners the night before. The next day after I have my morning coffee and taken care of business in the bathroom, I take a shower where I douche as many times a possible until basically the only thing that is coming out of me is clear liquid. Just to make sure that I'm clean, I do one more douche routine and use a dildo on myself before finally getting dressed. I have done this many times when I being topped in the afternoon and/or early evening and I have only an issue one time.

Now if know I'm being topped at night. I do everything that I just mentioned and I also take Immodium AD as well. If possible, I will also take another shower.

fred41
04-09-2016, 03:28 AM
I hit like when I meant to hit reply...
I don't dislike your comment, but I think some of your routine is a bit extreme...the Immodium AD for example.

smoothboi
04-09-2016, 03:55 AM
That is the awesomest video ever. I'm in love.

nobbynorm
04-10-2016, 07:22 AM
I hit like when I meant to hit reply...
I don't dislike your comment, but I think some of your routine is a bit extreme...the Immodium AD for example.

I agree with you there Fred. If you believe what is posted on the web, douching can be dangerous as it removes all the protective layers your body has set up in the anal passage and leaves you more open to contracting disease. The gut carries excrement and passed down the anal passage with a bowel movement. Unfortunately this can obviously occur during anal sex. When it comes down to it, planning and abstinence is the only full proof way, abstinence from eating that is. Helps with the old diet also. Use a dildo for any last residue, particularly with a sweet smelling lube, as you you will also taste nice, if that's your thing.

If you do not have time to plan then best to be versatile so you can change roles. I find that the best of both worlds.