PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay for a 'Shemale Fur Fetish' membership?

Fetpacc
04-06-2016, 01:21 PM
I'm a huge fur fetishist, and with all the material out there (Fursluts, Fetishmistressuk, etc.), I can't help but wonder why there isn't any website dedicated to transsexual fur fetish. Is the market really that small? I know I'd pay $20-30 for a monthly membership with frequent updates.

Trawling the web for treasures is always funny, but it would be extremely awesome if there was a go-to place for this niche! Could be featured as a sub-category on an existing site for that matter.

What do you say? Can we catch the attention of some of the producers on this site and persuade them to make something for the fur lovers? :)

I know Tara Emory is producing amazing fur fetish material of divine quality, but I crave for diversity. :) Would be so awesome to see the all time favorites exploring this category!

(As a personal note, should anyone consider this, I implore you to make it TS-on-girl or TS-on-TS. There's just something about a man in a fur coat, which doesn't turn me on at all, don't know how others feel.)

GroobySteven
04-06-2016, 04:20 PM
Not for us.