PDA

View Full Version : Just Found Out I'm Poz

nysprod
03-31-2016, 11:31 PM
So I took a home test and a red line appeared by the C, which means I'm poz for being a Chaser hahaahaa

CD_Sasha
04-01-2016, 01:58 AM
So I took a home test and a red line appeared by the C, which means I'm poz for being a Chaser hahaahaa

You're "cray cray". You almost had half of the NYC chasers in shock =P

flabbybody
04-01-2016, 02:03 AM
You're insane.
Why ??

youngblood61
04-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Dude

nysprod
04-01-2016, 03:12 AM
Just trying to heighten the awareness of getting tested occasionally lol

How the hell do I post a gif now?

michelle28bc1
04-01-2016, 05:45 AM
Well good luck then, but withe the medical technology we have now, as long as you are taking the medicine for HIV you should be fine.

guyinpr
04-01-2016, 06:32 AM
With the correct meds, you will be allright.
Meds can get crazy expensive, though.

flabbybody
04-01-2016, 07:14 AM
Well good luck then, but withe the medical technology we have now, as long as you are taking the medicine for HIV you should be fine.
If there's a single line next to the C it's a negative result for HIV so prod is fine, aside from using humor in a bizzare way to make a serious point about getting tested.

CD_Sasha
04-01-2016, 07:28 AM
There's Prod's favorite word "bizzare".

But yep, idk why ppl still freak out about HIV. I personally think it's worse getting cancer than HIV. At least with HIV, you'll no longer die from opportunistic diseases when taking meds vs Cancer.. Where I barely see ppl make it out alive or just get wiped out under 2yrs :(

nysprod
04-01-2016, 07:29 AM

Exactly, which is why it's necessary to get tested

glenntinnyc
04-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Good point , nuts to make it that way, but good nonetheless

CoolAwesomeBXDude
04-01-2016, 04:15 PM
good cliffhanger. i figured there was some humor to this post

TSLoverIB
04-01-2016, 04:43 PM
There's Prod's favorite word "bizzare".

But yep, idk why ppl still freak out about HIV. I personally think it's worse getting cancer than HIV. At least with HIV, you'll no longer die from opportunistic diseases when taking meds vs Cancer.. Where I barely see ppl make it out alive or just get wiped out under 2yrs :(
You know i wonder if cancer is the new aids sometimes. I grew up in the 80s, and i remember a kid in school who had HIV. I was in middle school at the time, and it progressed fast to AIDs. There was barely a finding of it, he got it through a blood transfusion. I remember he was he one year, gone the next. Now, 20+ years later, yes kinda shows my age, haha. But seriously, 20+ years later, its manageable. The more you look at illnesses, and diseases of the past.
Something always takes its place. Reminds me of the sly movie demolition man. Sandra bullock says "After AIDS, there was NRS, after NRS, there was UBT."
With HIV now, its a chronic, condition, and cancer seemed to have taken its place.

Some people have told me cancer has been around for ever.
Some say cancer is already in us and could be activated anytime with a replication error in our cells.
Some say its from our environment, what we eat, some lack of exercise.
All i know it, after seeing bills for some cancer treatments, HOLY SHIT,
I read once its a 20 Billion A YEAR industry, a year, not five years.
If that's true, its a sick, money hungry fucking world we live in.

A article the other day i read , a mummified man , they claim to have found colon cancer in him.

Sometimes i don't know what to believe, so i take everything with a grain of salt unless its from someone i trust or i see facts.

Growing up, i don't recall cancer ever, honestly, i can not recall one instance.

I can not recall ever hearing about cancer in the 80's. Maybe i was a kid, and was oblivious, or was it not as bad as it is today?
But as sasha stated, cancer is wiping out people as quick or quicker then AIDs did at one time.It seems i read more and more article that they are making greats strides with cancer.

You know whats crazy, this second, as i am writing a cancer center commercial was on.

They seem to be making great strides, maybe they will make cancer a chronic condition as well.

But overall, good for you to have tested negative.

Jericho
04-01-2016, 09:34 PM
You know i wonder if cancer is the new aids sometimes.

Not really.
Don't remember reading about Charlie Sheen giving anyone cancer!

TSLoverIB
04-01-2016, 11:55 PM
Not really.
Don't remember reading about Charlie Sheen giving anyone cancer!

True, however, i do remember a mortuary selling organs of people with cancer, then the recipients getting cancer. But my point wasn't the aspect of transmission. My main point was the aspect that one illness will replace another.

daBXitalian
04-02-2016, 12:37 AM
You're "cray cray". You almost had half of the NYC chasers in shock =P

More like freaked out as i know me and prod have had a few of the same partners in our lives.

Wendy Summers
04-02-2016, 12:39 AM
If there's a single line next to the C it's a negative result for HIV so prod is fine, aside from using humor in a bizzare way to make a serious point about getting tested.

Sadly all I can think about now is the South Park bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai4b7j5a_7M

nysprod
04-02-2016, 01:15 AM
Wow if I can pull people like Wendy into a thread than it's cool lol

youngblood61
04-02-2016, 03:03 AM
Good to hear you are ok prod.

nysprod
04-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Good to hear you are ok prod.

Thanks hope you are too

Wendy Summers
04-04-2016, 09:57 PM
Wow if I can pull people like Wendy into a thread than it's cool lol

Please... this thread has a sense of humor to it -- it's like a moth to the flame... or the admirer to the cock...