PDA

View Full Version : Jewish tgirls?

zukkobaby
08-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Other than Dana International, I'm curious what else the world of Jewish tgirls has to offer? Any experts (e.g. Allanah or Seanchi) know some nice Jewish girls?

gbert52
08-30-2006, 10:31 PM
I'm not sure that this was quite what your bubby was referring to when she said she wanted you to settle down with a nice jewish girl.

BeardedOne
08-30-2006, 10:43 PM
I'm not sure that this was quite what your bubby was referring to when she said she wanted you to settle down with a nice jewish girl.

:lol:

I was thinking the same thing, but hey, it's a new century. Things change. :wink:

BeardedOne
08-30-2006, 10:43 PM
*Shreik!*

Double post!

BeardedOne
08-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Omigaw! :shock:

Triple post!

This is not my night. :roll:

RawNY
08-30-2006, 10:50 PM
Well, I assume you are looking for an TAP "Transexual American Princess", to bring home to Daddy, not Mommy.
I did know one many years ago. The only reason I knew that "she" was Jewish was because I went to hebrew school with "him"!, lol
True story. We were introduced at a party in SOHO in NYC and when "she" heard my name she said hi and then tried to hide. Had a wonderful weekend with my old pal.

zukkobaby
08-30-2006, 11:24 PM
Well, I assume you are looking for an TAP "Transexual American Princess", to bring home to Daddy, not Mommy.
I did know one many years ago. The only reason I knew that "she" was Jewish was because I went to hebrew school with "him"!, lol
True story. We were introduced at a party in SOHO in NYC and when "she" heard my name she said hi and then tried to hide. Had a wonderful weekend with my old pal.

I'm just curious it never seems like there are any. You'd think at some of the clubs/parties in NYC there would be a few. Do you have any pics of your 'old pal'?

zukkobaby
08-30-2006, 11:25 PM

I'm just curious it never seems like there are any. You'd think at some of the clubs/parties in NYC there would be a few. Do you have any pics of your 'old pal'?

zukkobaby
08-30-2006, 11:31 PM

flabbybody
08-31-2006, 12:33 AM
I hope Allanah makes the Sept party for the 23rd. first night of Rosh Hashanah.

gbert52
08-31-2006, 07:55 PM
In the thread about beautiful tgirl faces is Daniella Danilov. I can't verify that she is really a tgirl but she appears to be jewish & she is smokin' hot. here's a link to some photos http://www.musecube.com/danilov/portfolios.htm

RawNY
08-31-2006, 09:54 PM
Well, unless they were wearing a skull cap or a jewish star around their necks, you would not know they were jewish or any other religion.
And making the party on the first night og thehigh holy days will not get you to meet many jewish TG, lol

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-07-2008, 06:56 AM
What about the nose? The hook nose always gives it away! That's how you can tell if someone's a Jew. So, a TS with a hook nose or a nebbishy personality will pretty much guarantee that she is a Jew.

slinky
06-07-2008, 10:39 AM
Why not just call them Kikes and get it over with?

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Why not just call them Kikes and get it over with? Dude, that's not cool. That's an offensive term. Shame on you.

slinky
06-08-2008, 03:27 AM
I see, but I shouldn't be offended by your overt racism?

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-08-2008, 04:37 AM
I see, but I shouldn't be offended by your overt racism? Well, seeing as you are most likely the type of person who is just aching to be offended by something, go ahead. I'm sure it will make you happy. But I suggest you don't accuse people of racism just because you see it that way. Your view is skewed.

redtiger
06-08-2008, 04:40 AM
There was a Israeli TS which I beieve was posted on this forum some time ago. Unfortunately, I don't remember what her name was. I do remember her being very passable though.

Perhaps somebody else on this forum can remember who I'm referring to.

yodajazz
06-08-2008, 05:11 AM
Are you thinking about Mor Vital?

slinky
06-08-2008, 11:06 AM
I guess you are just sooo antisemitic that you don't even see how offensive this would be to any of us.

What about the nose? The hook nose always gives it away! That's how you can tell if someone's a Jew. So, a TS with a hook nose or a nebbishy personality will pretty much guarantee that she is a Jew.

I'm not "looking to get offended": this is just plain bigoted, racist bullshit, no matter how you try to spin it. but then again, from what i can tell, you're all over the net talking about various people whom you've decided "look Jewish". Is it the horns that give us away?

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-08-2008, 07:00 PM
I guess you are just sooo antisemitic that you don't even see how offensive this would be to any of us.

I'm not "looking to get offended": this is just plain bigoted, racist bullshit, no matter how you try to spin it. but then again, from what i can tell, you're all over the net talking about various people whom you've decided "look Jewish". Is it the horns that give us away?I checked out your history of posts on this site. You are MOST DEFINITELY the type of person who is just looking to be offended. It's right there in black and white. Oops! Does that analogy I just used sound racist to you? I'm sure it does. I suggest you stop your one-man witchhunt and lighten up. You need to accuse less and, instead, be more tolerant of ALL peoples.

Oh, and, by the way...can you honestly tell me that there are no Jews with characteristic, big hook noses? I mean, BE HONEST. Why do you think so many Jewish comedians (like Jackie Mason and Jerry Seinfeld, who are two Jews) make those kinds of big nose jokes all the time! It just proves you are in COMPLETE DENIAL, Danny!

flabbybody
06-08-2008, 07:19 PM
I'll tell you what ezrin
it takes a lot to get me offended, and you're real close

so why don't you just close it down?

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-08-2008, 07:46 PM
I'll tell you what ezrin

so why don't you just close it down?I have no problem ending this discussion. But I do know that it was the truth that aggravated you so you're asking me to stop since you have no more arguement. So, consider our discussion officially over. Have a nice day. :D

redtiger
06-09-2008, 04:42 AM
Are you thinking about Mor Vital?

After doing some searching in the prvious posts, I would say yes, she's the one I was talking about.

slinky
06-09-2008, 08:45 PM
You need to accuse less and, instead, be more tolerant of ALL peoples.

Sorry, but my tolerance for ignorant racist bastards will remain low.

I tell you what, make a similar observation about characteristics of black people, or better yet, tell us what background you are from and I'm make a few observations about you, Achmed, and we'll see how you like it.

I'll tell you what ezrin

so why don't you just close it down?I have no problem ending this discussion. But I do know that it was the truth that aggravated you so you're asking me to stop since you have no more arguement. So, consider our discussion officially over. Have a nice day. :D

It's always nice to see someone feeling they need to get a last shot in and then saying "ok, now that I've hit you last I'll stop the fight". So I guess I'll stop too, after I point out I found ezrinjim posting on the NAMBLA website about his 13 year old boyfriend, so we all know where he's coming from.

melissacarter
06-09-2008, 11:06 PM

You are a big time asshole

zukkobaby
06-09-2008, 11:23 PM
We can't blame him for his ignorance. From the name I can guess the ethnicity, and in a culture where Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust in one sentence then says he'll start one in the next I guess you can't blame him for being racist. If we're the chosen people, then Ezrin definitely wasn't chosen for a reason.

gieric
06-11-2008, 09:59 AM

You are a big time asshole

A: I agree he's an ass. It amazes me how people can still think like this.

gieric
06-11-2008, 10:02 AM
We can't blame him for his ignorance. From the name I can guess the ethnicity, and in a culture where Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust in one sentence then says he'll start one in the next I guess you can't blame him for being racist. If we're the chosen people, then Ezrin definitely wasn't chosen for a reason.

and B: That's just asking for trouble.

melissacarter
06-11-2008, 01:45 PM

I'm with you on that. Zukko's right to call this dick on his racism but I don't believe calling our faith the chosen people helps matters. I never really got that anyway, I definitely don't feel any more "chosen" than the rest of you.

I make a mean matzoh ball soup.

gieric
06-14-2008, 02:57 PM

I'm with you on that. Zukko's right to call this dick on his racism but I don't believe calling our faith the chosen people helps matters. I never really got that anyway, I definitely don't feel any more "chosen" than the rest of you.

I make a mean matzoh ball soup.

I must say, matzoh ball soup is sounding pretty good right now.

Ibrar
06-14-2008, 05:09 PM
damn, I hate it when people are so ignorant to think that what they are spouting is fact, and not actually racist bullshit.
I don't understand how people can try labelling others with a big brush, each person is different, no matter what their race, religion, or anything is. It is incredibly ignorant to think that "all Jewish people are X" or anything like that.
Also, about the religion/culture thing? I am (albeit, mostly in name only) a muslim, and there's supposed to be a big thing regarding Islam and Judaism. I don't see the need frankly. I am happy to let everyone be, and I won't judge a person based on what they believe in!

my two cents :/

sorry for rambling :)

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-14-2008, 08:08 PM
damn, I hate it when people are so ignorant to think that what they are spouting is fact, and not actually racist bullshit.
I don't understand how people can try labelling others with a big brush, each person is different, no matter what their race, religion, or anything is. It is incredibly ignorant to think that "all Jewish people are X" or anything like that.
Also, about the religion/culture thing? I am (albeit, mostly in name only) a muslim, and there's supposed to be a big thing regarding Islam and Judaism. I don't see the need frankly. I am happy to let everyone be, and I won't judge a person based on what they believe in!

my two cents :/

sorry for rambling :)Well, to all of your HYPOCRITICAL SCUMBAGS like Melissa, Zukko, Flabby, and Danny "major hypocrite" Partridge...take a look back at how some of you automatically accuse me of being of Middle Eastern descent (WRONG!!!) and also start mocking the Muslim faith! Oh, and the capper is when that genius has to drop the "we're the chosen people" bomb! Not once did I ever say anything bad about the Jewish faith. All I did was point out the fact that a lot of Jews have big noses. YOU are all the ones who had to start throwing racist rants. So TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES before you accuse others of racism!

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Oh, and by the way, I am 1/2 Jewish by birth but do not practice Judaism. I actually do not practice any organized religion. I don't want to end up a hypocritical, ethnocentric imbecile like you people!

dageekindapink
06-15-2008, 02:58 AM
many also have big wallets, and are as equally as well known for that fact...i wonder why u chose the less appealing aspect to point out, mmm

oh, ur a moron

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-15-2008, 04:47 AM
many also have big wallets, and are as equally as well known for that fact...i wonder why u chose the less appealing aspect to point out, mmm

oh, ur a moronWOW! So profound, dageekindawhatever-the-f*** your name is! Any more nuggets of wisdom??

whatsupwithat
06-15-2008, 04:53 AM
we're all in it together.

Floyd R
06-15-2008, 04:56 AM
Why can't we all just get along? :( Do you really want to hurt me, do you really want to make me cry?

whatsupwithat
06-15-2008, 05:16 AM
Why can't we all just get along? :( Do you really want to hear me, do you really want to make me cry?

;)

zukkobaby
06-15-2008, 07:05 PM
Ezin I still have my doubts that you're a self-hating Jew and am still leaning much more toward the Muslim ethnicity. That is a Muslim name. Either way, you can go join your I hate Jews club with Mel Gibson elsewhere. This really isn't the board for it. BTW have you seen the Israeli gurls photos alot are pretty damn hot.

bklynboy
06-15-2008, 07:13 PM
you know, I'm a Jew. I have a tatoo. Your not supposded to defile the body. Know what? People smoke, drink, take drugs. That's much worse than a tatoo. As far as God goes, its what you have in your heart. Unfortunately, a lot of t-girls I've met are out for the kill - money. Nothing honest about them. Its a pity. I was engaged to a gg after four years with a t gurl, but she was no better than the con artists you find in the TS community. She left me in part because I introduced her to an "alternative lifestyle" (she's very brooklyn street - dumb as a sack of bleepin' hammers) but turns out she was into coke, cheating with married men, stealing. I guess that's her alternative lifestyle.

If you are a good person thgen who care, gives a flying fuck what religion you are? Be understnading, compassionate and try to help those in need as best you can. That's all that you should need.

melissacarter
06-16-2008, 06:16 AM
Well, to all of your HYPOCRITICAL SCUMBAGS like Melissa, Zukko, Flabby, and Danny "major hypocrite" Partridge...take a look back at how some of you automatically accuse me of being of Middle Eastern descent (WRONG!!!) and also start mocking the Muslim faith! Oh, and the capper is when that genius has to drop the "we're the chosen people" bomb! Not once did I ever say anything bad about the Jewish faith. All I did was point out the fact that a lot of Jews have big noses. YOU are all the ones who had to start throwing racist rants. So TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES before you accuse others of racism!

I am requesting this asshole be banned.

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-16-2008, 06:39 AM
Well, to all of your HYPOCRITICAL SCUMBAGS like Melissa, Zukko, Flabby, and Danny "major hypocrite" Partridge...take a look back at how some of you automatically accuse me of being of Middle Eastern descent (WRONG!!!) and also start mocking the Muslim faith! Oh, and the capper is when that genius has to drop the "we're the chosen people" bomb! Not once did I ever say anything bad about the Jewish faith. All I did was point out the fact that a lot of Jews have big noses. YOU are all the ones who had to start throwing racist rants. So TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES before you accuse others of racism!

I am requesting this asshole be banned.Typical dictatorial response, Melissa. You don't agree with what I said, so ban me. Well, let me tell you that an attitude such as that is not what this country is based on. So, sharpen your debating skills and retort with some wit and intelligence, rather than try to silence an opinion that differs from yours.

dageekindapink
06-16-2008, 12:58 PM
yeah that good ole hook nose debating style that works so well...

zukkobaby
06-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Way to go Ezrin you made that dagee screen name pretty fast to make someone agree with you. Why do you keep bringing your shit up on Hung Angels. This is a tg website, not a clan rally. Go bleach your bed sheets so you won't be late. If dagee is actually a second person, take him with you.

flabbybody
06-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Oh, and by the way, I am 1/2 Jewish by birth but do not practice Judaism. I actually do not practice any organized religion. I don't want to end up a hypocritical, ethnocentric imbecile like you people!

hopefully you'll find another forum with people more in line with your views
thx for dropping in with your 40 some odd posts
don't think you'll be hitting the 50 mark

yosi
06-16-2008, 05:04 PM
the best way to cool off this thread is a pic of an Israeli/jewish TS
:wink:

EzrinJemEzrinJem
06-17-2008, 01:45 AM
Way to go Ezrin you made that dagee screen name pretty fast to make someone agree with you. Why do you keep bringing your shit up on Hung Angels. This is a tg website, not a clan rally. Go bleach your bed sheets so you won't be late. If dagee is actually a second person, take him with you.You are so pathetic, Zukko. That dagee person (who is not my alter ego) was not agreeing with me. Ever heard of sarcasm? Not too quick on the uptake, are ya, Zukko Baby??!!!

melissacarter
06-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Is Hitler banned yet? He always needs to get in the last word so if he's not banned I'm sure there will be another bigotted anti-semitic response.

By the way he also has made derogatory remarks about Italian people on this site.

Paladin
06-27-2008, 04:30 AM
Is Hitler banned yet? He always needs to get in the last word so if he's not banned I'm sure there will be another bigotted anti-semitic response.

By the way he also has made derogatory remarks about Italian people on this site.

I agree with Melissa, ban his sorry ass.

Melissa, when are you going tp post some updates of that lucious bod of yours??

Buhdook
06-27-2008, 06:37 AM

By the way he also has made derogatory remarks about Italian people on this site.Hey, I'm Italian. Where did he say things about Italian people??

melissacarter
06-27-2008, 06:11 PM
Here's some more enlightened bigotry from El Dickwad:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=473652&highlight=#473652

These kinds of posts still crack me up. They're always some narcissistic guido looking for a freebee with a Tranny!

Buhdook
07-01-2008, 05:52 AM
Here's some more enlightened bigotry from El Dickwad:

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=473652&highlight=#473652

These kinds of posts still crack me up. They're always some narcissistic guido looking for a freebee with a Tranny!Oh, my! He doesn't sound like a very nice person!

bklynboy
07-01-2008, 04:28 PM
Oy vey. I'd love to meet a Jewish TS. After all I am Jewish. I've been "banned" from Jewish singles events anyway. See I have a tatoo and it is of a chai with chains and the hands of Miriam (the shada'i" on both sides of the chain, so no Jewish woman at these events would talk to me anyway. I'm an outcast!

flabbybody
07-01-2008, 04:46 PM
banned from Jewish singles events
how do they know? do they look for body art at the door?

http://www.letmypeoplego.com/

bklynboy
07-01-2008, 05:37 PM
If you've ever been to these events, they'll crack you up - especially for the over 40 crowd. Plenty of dorks. I usually wear short sleeves, try to look leisurely and casual - afterall my fiance ran away with $10,00 of my money a few months ago so going out for me is difficult - mentally that is. Ivariably, someone will come up to me and since the artwork is on my left bicept (and I am a lefty), a little of it shows. I've had many a woman lift my sleeve up and walk away.

My point is simple. You are not supposed to defile the body. I know many people who do far worse than that - drugs, overeating, smoking. On the pantheon of "bad" having artwork is as low as you can go. I don't drink anymore, never tried drugs. much less a cigarette. If someone wants to ding me for it, so be it.