PDA

View Full Version : Do you know any crossdressers, TS or famous male who have lower bodies like this guy?

Akkadian
03-24-2016, 02:52 AM
I saw a thread about his pics on another board and find his body very attractive. What do you think of his body and how would you describe it? Thanks!

dreamon
03-24-2016, 05:01 AM
lol. Pretty much any catcher. When you spend 3-4 hours a day squatting catching 95 MPH fastballs, what else do you expect their lower body to look like?

Akkadian
03-24-2016, 05:09 AM
lol. Pretty much any catcher. When you spend 3-4 hours a day squatting catching 95 MPH fastballs, what else do you expect their lower body to look like?

Haha. :) Thanks for the reply. I've never seen a catcher with a body like his, which is why I'm asking whether there are any CDs, TSs or shemales like him. I've seen catchers with big, muscular squarish butts but none like his.

nysprod
03-24-2016, 06:23 AM
What do you think of his body and how would you describe it? Thanks!

I think you're on the wrong forum is what I think lol

Akkadian
03-24-2016, 06:36 AM

Why?

Donkey
03-24-2016, 06:39 AM
You've posted this same shit here before. WTF

giovanni_hotel
03-24-2016, 06:41 AM

Yeah, what the hell is it with this??

Dude started the exact same thread a few years ago.

dreamon
03-24-2016, 06:42 AM

Basically. btw OP, this player's name is Anthony Recker, and he's not a very good baseball player, he is essentially a AAAA player. He's only played in 4 games in spring training this year, although he does have a home run in those four games and he does have a career SLG of .334 in the majors. Considering his career OPS in the majors is only .594 it doesn't really mean much though, just that he knows how to use his lower body strength. I figure if we're gonna discuss dudes, let's do it like normal people do.

Akkadian
03-24-2016, 06:45 AM
Basically. btw OP, this player's name is Anthony Recker, and he's not a very good baseball player, he is essentially a AAAA player. He's only played in 4 games in spring training this year, although he does have a home run in those four games and he does have a career SLG of .334 in the majors. Considering his career OPS in the majors is only .594 it doesn't really mean much though, just that he knows how to use his lower body strength. I figure if we're gonna discuss dudes, let's do it like normal people do.

How did you hear about him and is he known for his ass and body? Thanks.

Laphroaig
03-24-2016, 08:08 AM
Here you go, happy wanking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3cr15dPmZs

If you're going to start a stupid thread...

GroobySteven
03-24-2016, 10:00 AM
Thread of the week.

Mariselle
03-24-2016, 01:32 PM
Thread of the week.

I know you're being sarcastic, but thanks anyway.

youngblood61
03-24-2016, 02:08 PM
How did you hear about him and is he known for his ass and body? Thanks.I doubt that.

rodinuk
03-24-2016, 02:25 PM

Exactly.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?56646-Does-this-guy-have-a-woman-s-body

TristanI
03-24-2016, 08:05 PM

Funny seeing this here of all places because I've seen this guy play in person. He indeed has a great ass and very curvy lower body. Very muscular upper body and handsome face. I don't think he's with the Mets any longer. He's more famous for his ass and unusual body shape than his, at best, marginal playing. His lower body doesn't seem to help his play. He has a reputation for having, and people commenting about his, feminine-looking body. When he was with the Mets people said things like he's a FTM, has hormone "problems" from taking PEDs or even that he was born a hermaphrodite probably none of which have any basis in fact.

Ben in LA
03-25-2016, 12:21 AM
Google "lolitv"...maybe that's someone you'd like.

Nikka
03-25-2016, 12:56 AM
I wud put a bag in his head and fuck his ass

lookin
03-25-2016, 01:34 AM
go to fetlife and look up bkcd71 -amazing ass I have been looking at-cool to chat with too

dreamon
03-25-2016, 01:44 AM
I doubt that.

He actually is. Kinda says a lot about his baseball ability lol.

Funny seeing this here of all places because I've seen this guy play in person. He indeed has a great ass and very curvy lower body. Very muscular upper body and handsome face. I don't think he's with the Mets any longer. He's more famous for his ass and unusual body shape than his, at best, marginal playing. His lower body doesn't seem to help his play. He has a reputation for having, and people commenting about his, feminine-looking body. When he was with the Mets people said things like he's a FTM, has hormone "problems" from taking PEDs or even that he was born a hermaphrodite probably none of which have any basis in fact.

He's with the Indians minor league system with an invite to spring training. He's a pretty yolked dude, has some good power numbers but as I mentioned before his OPS of .594 suggests he has a terrible eye for the ball.

youngblood61
03-25-2016, 02:53 AM
As someone said before he is a 4a player. Good in the minors, not quite good enough to be in the majors.

Akkadian
03-25-2016, 04:33 AM

He's with the Indians minor league system with an invite to spring training. He's a pretty yolked dude, has some good power numbers but as I mentioned before his OPS of .594 suggests he has a terrible eye for the ball.

When I saw him play several times he sucked as a player. However, women said they wanted a body like his and men said they would do him because he has a woman's body. I heard guys say they would "do him" or "hit him" because he has a woman's ass and body.

Akkadian
03-25-2016, 04:26 PM
I wud put a bag in his head and fuck his ass

Why a bag?

natina
03-25-2016, 09:49 PM
Jail House culture on hungangels LOL
LOL lol lol lol

DeezNuts515
03-25-2016, 10:17 PM
I know you're being sarcastic, but thanks anyway.

Forget to log out of your alt?

Laphroaig
03-25-2016, 10:27 PM
Forget to log out of your alt?

2 accounts, 5 years on here and still this is the only thread topic he can come up with...:dead-1:

TristanI
03-26-2016, 06:26 AM

He did well for the Mets when first there. He hit homers at crucial times and essentially won several games for the Mets. However, he then declined. He was unable to use his innate power in any effective manner. He was well liked by the team and had a special rapport with Colon (one of my favorite players). I think they even called him back from AAA just to be Colon's personal catcher. But like someone here wrote, he's at best a AAAA player.

I did a non-baseball search for him, and as you indicated, he's known more for his ass than anything else. There's a Facebook group dedicated to his ass, numerous mentions of his ass and body, and there are autofill terms when you type his name of "Anthony Recker womanly" and "Anthony Recker feminine".