PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from Baltimore?

TimG
07-11-2004, 03:19 AM
Anyone know any really good shemale spots there, kinda like a stripclub/bar type place?

tommytuu
07-11-2004, 04:46 AM
Tim, the pickings are very slim in b-more. I remember a place called Bunns off of Lexington St. Right across from Lexington Market. There is also an after hour spot on Fulton Ave. in the 800 blk. They start pretty late. Around 2 a.m. the girls start to come in. The entance is outside but it goes down a set of stairs. I've talked to the girl that runs it. she's older and seems pretty nice. Don't think you'd have too much to worry about. I haven't been there in a while so if you go, post how it was. Good luck.

evil_twin
07-12-2004, 01:35 AM
Tim, the pickings are very slim in b-more. I remember a place called Bunns off of Lexington St. Right across from Lexington Market. There is also an after hour spot on Fulton Ave. in the 800 blk. They start pretty late. Around 2 a.m. the girls start to come in. The entance is outside but it goes down a set of stairs. I've talked to the girl that runs it. she's older and seems pretty nice. Don't think you'd have too much to worry about. I haven't been there in a while so if you go, post how it was. Good luck.

I not familiar with this place.
What should I expect when I go in?
Thanks

tommytuu
07-12-2004, 06:42 AM
Evil twin, I haven't been to either spot in years. Not even sure if Bunns is still there. But I know for sure that the after hour spot is still going because I have the girls number that runs it. I would think you could expect mostly young black t-girls.

evil_twin
07-13-2004, 02:13 AM
Thanks tommytuu for responding

If it is still open I think Club Paradox across from Raven Stadium has a "multi-cultural" night which included t-girls.
I have also seen t-girls in there on fridays, which is straight night.
Also there are clubs on Catherdal Street and Park Ave.
Also there is a club hippos on charles and eager street.

I think I might do some investigating and do a more detail investigation of t-girl spots in MD/DC because there are a lot of t-girls around here.

Thuggish_Intellect
08-05-2004, 06:05 AM
but there more inclined to lesbian female/gay male more so than transsexual women. There are far more better spots 30 minutes down the road in DC.