PDA

View Full Version : Real talk about gender-identity

BBc34
03-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Hi People ,
im Martin today i d like to talk about gender-identity , I just wanna ask 2 questions . Do you think that third-gender really exist ? By third gender i mean someone i do not consider himself as a man a woman ?
And the second one is do you think that a man who like to get his ass fucked can be 100% straight ? And in that case what is the difference between him and other gay guys who like dicks in their ass ?

Laphroaig
03-07-2016, 08:49 PM
Not again!...:banghead:banghead

Martin I've got 2 questions for you.

1. Why do you need to know?
2. Why can't you use the search engine as these topics have been covered before, in particular the latter which has been done to death...

luvzbig1s
03-08-2016, 04:08 AM
Seeing as how hermaphrodites are born and truly exist, Then the answer to your first question is Yes.
As for the second no one on this Earth is 100% straight or 100% gay. Every one alive is somewhere between

tacocorp
03-08-2016, 12:02 PM
1. You probably mean androgyny.

2. I don't think a gay man would want to do anything with women, so probably not, then again, I do not care either, everyone should do as they please as long as it is nothing illegal.

BBc34
03-08-2016, 08:23 PM
It doesnt help but i ll answer , i have my own opinion on the subject , but i d like to know what other people think about it , that' s it :)

BBc34
03-08-2016, 08:25 PM
Seeing as how hermaphrodites are born and truly exist, Then the answer to your first question is Yes.
As for the second no one on this Earth is 100% straight or 100% gay. Every one alive is somewhere between

Thanks , your answer is really interesting , so you think that tgirls are both , or neither lol

luvzbig1s
03-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Thanks , your answer is really interesting , so you think that tgirls are both , or neither lol

I believe that some people can feel as if they are trapped in the wrong body, The existence of hermaphrodites shows that both make and female genes are it the same body so why cannot there be a female inside of a male body, it most likely is although the male gene was strongest in the make up of the body where the female gene is dominate with the brain

Ambiguous shyster
04-12-2016, 06:47 AM
This has been discussed over and over, so many blunt points and feelings but I'll drop my 50 pence in this. I am attracted to women, transgender get sensations and feelings for both... I dont get attracted to Men or excited by the idea of being intimate with a man. I do however enjoy the penis of a trans and that's where I would consider myself gay or bisexual. One Moderator already said it in another thread, there's no need for labels just do whatever makes you happy.if having sex with transgender women makes me labelled or whatever I don't care, I do care that ts women are extremely beautiful and conversation wise ...I always talk with the third sex and have way more jokes than GG. So why would I even imagine to stop myself from great company and fun times because someone thinks I'm a "faggot" or whatever...

livepersona
04-20-2016, 01:44 AM
Is it gay if a guy lets his girlfriend bang him with a dildo?

CoolAwesomeBXDude
04-20-2016, 06:32 AM
these threads get repetitive too Quickly

GroobySteven
04-20-2016, 10:46 AM
BBc34 is totally gay.

BBc34
04-17-2019, 12:12 PM
Absolutly not hahah

Paladin
04-17-2019, 04:15 PM
^^ and it only took him 3 years to figure it out!?!

natina
04-17-2019, 09:20 PM
sophia young intersexed model with vagina,ovaries and penis..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-career.html

A real Hermaphrodite.....intersexed individual

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?100465-sophia-young-intersexed-model-with-vagina-ovaries-and-penis

natina
04-17-2019, 09:30 PM
RSEXED.

BUT MOST have a pure fantasy expectation of what they will encounter.

there won't be a 10.5 inch penis and a vagina on a voluptuous figure

http://www.isna.org/faq/reimer

Who was David Reimer (also, sadly, known as "John/Joan")?

David Reimer was born an identical (non-intersex) twin boy in 1965. At the age of 8 months, David and his brother each had a minor medical problem involving his penis, and a doctor decided to treat the problem with circumcision. The doctor botched the circumcision on David, using an inappropriate method and accidentally burning off virtually all of David’s penis. At the advice of psychologist John Money at Johns Hopkins University, David’s parents agreed to have him “sex reassigned” and made into a girl via surgical, hormonal, and psychological treatments—i.e., via the system Money advocated for intersex children.
For many years, John Money claimed that David (known in the interim as “Brenda”) turned out to be a “real” girl with a female gender identity. Money used this case to bolster his approach to intersex —the approach that is still used throughout much of the U.S. and developed world—one that relies on the assumption that gender identity is all about nurture (upbringing), not nature (inborn traits), and that gender assignment is the key to treating all children with atypical sex anatomies.
As it turns out, Money was lying. He knew Brenda was never happy as a girl, and he knew that as soon as David found out what happened to him, David reassumed the social identity of a boy.
The case of David Reimer has been used by the proponents of the “gender is inborn” (nature) theory as proof that they are right. We like to point out that what the story of David Reimer teaches us most clearly is how much people are harmed by being lied to and treated in inhumane ways. We don’t think we can ever predict, with absolute certainty, what gender identity a person will grow up to have. What we can predict with a good degree of certainty is that children who are treated with shame, secrecy, and lies will suffer at the hands of medical providers who may think they have the best of intentions and the best of theories.
To read more about David Reimer, see:

David Reimer: The Boy who Lived as a Girl at Canada’s CBC News.
John Colapinto’s excellent biography, As Nature Made Him, available at our bookshelf.
John Colapinto’s original article about David Reimer in Rolling Stone.
The Death of David Reimer: A tale of sex, science, and abuse by Jesse Walker, at Reason.

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?11271-hermaphrodites/page2

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?11271-hermaphrodites

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intersex_people