PDA

View Full Version : No more X performer has died threads without proof.

Lester316
03-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Dear Moderators/site owners

I would like to suggest that you start a policy that stops rumour threads which lead everyone to believe/argue about whether someone has died.

If an industry name has passed it should be someone who either knew them/ has proof who posts such a topic out of respect not random folk starting topics with unfounded conjecture.

Thank you in advance for considering this request I hope other forum users support it.

GroobySteven
03-03-2016, 11:31 PM
Quite often the rumour that starts here, is the only way we'd have of knowing if someone had died - and often members here have more information than the industry. If I find out absolutely proofs I'll post them and then they're substantiated.

Lester316
03-03-2016, 11:54 PM
Makes perfect sense. To clarify my point members posting in exactly the type of context you've mentioned is very sensible; my concern is those who post pure speculation with no real knowledge.

Hopefully those that start future threads will do so with more than just rampant speculation as may have occurred here and there in the past.

youngblood61
03-04-2016, 01:34 AM
Well here's another. Celeste has passed according to a thread that was posted.

sukumvit boy
03-04-2016, 05:23 AM
:iagree: Agree with GroobySteven , this is the place where such rumours need to go to be either confirmed or shot down by the people in the know who are really in positions to know the truth.