PDA

View Full Version : Where to get seduced by a Transexual?

Troyah
02-18-2016, 05:58 AM
Been having a fantasy for a long time of hanging out in a bar or club and a Transexual approaching me and inviting me back to their place. All of this taking place without them ever mentioning or revealing that they're a Transexual.

I know agencies provide this kind of meeting, but given it's arranged beforehand it kind of defeats the 'surprise' element.

Does anyone know the kind of places someone should hang out to have a good chance of this happening without the 'certainty' element making it just feel like a pre-arranged hookup?

dreamon
02-18-2016, 06:59 AM
I heard they love to hang out at Nordstroms. Go to your local Nordys, hang out and ask any chick that walks by if they're TS- you have about a 90% likelihood they will be.

SanDiegoPervySage
02-18-2016, 07:12 AM
Are you extremely attractive or rich? If no to both, you aren't getting seduced by an attractive girl, TS or not.

GroobySteven
02-18-2016, 12:21 PM
OP of the Year.

AdaBlackXXX
02-18-2016, 03:32 PM
I mind my business and log the fuck off as quickly as possible to avoid people like you.

broncofan
02-18-2016, 03:52 PM
Been having a fantasy for a long time of hanging out in a bar or club and a Transexual approaching me and inviting me back to their place. All of this taking place without them ever mentioning or revealing that they're a Transexual.

Too bad you couldn't answer a casting call for the now defunct website tranny surprise. Cut to dialogue, "what is that? Is that a penis? I had no idea. I just thought you were wearing a bikini with a pouch in front."

melody mayheim
02-18-2016, 04:11 PM
Are you extremely attractive or rich? If no to both, you aren't getting seduced by an attractive girl, TS or not.

Lol truth!

EvaCassini
02-18-2016, 06:34 PM
If you are solely looking to be surprised, you're mostly out of luck these days, because we transgirls enjoy living.

JM Off
02-18-2016, 10:15 PM
I highly recommend the Las Vegas Lounge. Lots of seducing going on in the back parking lot.

CaptainPlanet
02-18-2016, 11:02 PM
simple answer would be NY, LA or Miami

Pick your poison!

livepersona
02-19-2016, 03:37 AM
Does she take you back to her place on her unicorn in this fantasy?

scorpeo777
02-19-2016, 10:05 AM
simple answer would be NY, LA or Miami

Pick your poison!

If you have the looks then L.A or Miami, if you got the money then NY

SXFX
02-19-2016, 07:54 PM
well honestly....south america or Asia....just be at the right bar at the right time of night wearing decent clothes and smell good.....
The ladies are on the hunt...
In the US? Um...try stapling $5k worth of $100 bills to your shirt and walk into any bar.

sukumvit boy
02-20-2016, 03:42 AM
Flash some 1000 Batt notes at any Ladyboy venue in Thailand ... you'll get seduced.

SXFX
02-20-2016, 05:51 AM
You know it's funny how much women bitch and moan about equality...and about the lack of "good" guys out there...i've never in my life here in the US seen one actually approach a guy at a bar, club, cafe or gym.

In south america proper....yeah i've been picked up by gg's and even in Montreal canada....but here in us.....lazy as fuck!

SanDiegoPervySage
02-20-2016, 11:09 AM
You know it's funny how much women bitch and moan about equality...and about the lack of "good" guys out there...i've never in my life here in the US seen one actually approach a guy at a bar, club, cafe or gym.

In south america proper....yeah i've been picked up by gg's and even in Montreal canada....but here in us.....lazy as fuck!
Because you aren't hot enough. Hit the bars with a guy girls find extremely hot and watch how pathetic their attempts to get attention are. Girls clown a dude with a "lame" pickup line like "how are you doing tonight? You look beautiful tonight", but I've never seen a dude in a bar look back at a girl and intentionally back up 7 feet into a girl and act like it was an accident. Some are actually straightforward and tell a dude they are hot with no bullshit, while others give a painful display.

scorpeo777
02-20-2016, 12:21 PM

You might view things differently if you are aesthetic, nice body and relatively tall. Sometimes you get chased by women, not kidding you. Also it works more if your social status is high.

tacocorp
02-20-2016, 12:37 PM
Dunno for myself, but my brother was in NYC visiting family, and he said that he barely had to put any effort to get attention. And even in this post-soviet hole I am living in... it all depends on how you present yourself.

As for OP, I could suggest Thailand, take a 2 week holiday, if you are not fat/old or ugly then you'll have a great time, otherwise you still may have a good time, just have to pay.

Either way, good luck and have a nice day.

GroobySteven
02-20-2016, 01:13 PM
All you need in the US is the right accent ... so if I can get an intro, then the accent and the eyebrow do their job.

Troyah
02-21-2016, 12:28 AM
I'll work on my pants bulge (translation: wallet bulge) and physique then.

I'm skinny but in good physical condition. I'll eat more and keep working out.

Any more tips are welcome!