PDA

View Full Version : what happen to San Francisco

robtills
02-08-2016, 09:37 PM
San Francisco used to be great when it came to ts now its like a dessert. Why aren't there any good ts anymore in San Francisco?

EvaCassini
02-08-2016, 09:43 PM
Desert

robtills
02-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Desert lol my bad

christianxxx
02-08-2016, 10:24 PM
there are so many hot TS in San Francisco. What are you talking about?

Gillian
02-08-2016, 10:28 PM
Yeah ... it's a complete blancmange.

EZWind
02-08-2016, 10:48 PM
San Francisco used to be great when it came to ts now its like a dessert. Why aren't there any good ts anymore in San Francisco?

....why?....because It's It

....it's vanilla ice cream sandwiched btwn 2 oatmeal cookies and covered in chocolate
...can't say I agree w/ their claim as to the mouthwateriness....never cared much for them myself, but very popular for decades
...as to the question you were actually trying to ask, can't really say what happened to the scene or why. The demise could possibly be due to the end of the payoffs to law enforcement personnel I spose... but boy howdy, back in the day it sure was something wasn't it. Used to be a great TS hangout on Leavenworth called The Black Rose.....best drinks in town

PaulaInSF
02-08-2016, 11:42 PM
We lost RedBook.com to the feds.
It was a great place for both providers and customers to relate and share experiences.
I've wondered if there is a site that replaced it.
Anyone?

GroobySteven
02-09-2016, 12:09 AM
Which T's can afford to live in SF?

EZWind
02-09-2016, 01:03 AM
We lost RedBook.com to the feds.

...there ya go...your tax dollars at work again

EvaCassini
02-09-2016, 01:09 AM
I honestly wish I could afford to live in SF.
The Bay area is my spirit animal.

seamonkey
02-09-2016, 05:48 AM
That's the answer: San Francisco has become so gentrified and expensive that middle and working class people, artists, musicians, and other creative types have had to move outside the city. And it's not cheap to live in the suburbs either. I lived in the North Bay for 20 years and watched the changes. I left CA after the recession and ended up back in my home state of Michigan, where it is a lot cheaper to live. But I miss CA sometimes.

Dominion
02-09-2016, 06:17 AM
They have been priced out, luv. SF is the most expensive place to live in the USA - period. I used to live in a TS working girl building up the hill from Divas. We would all constantly be walking to and fro from the club. it was like a little family, we all took in TS run-aways (my personal CV was 11 girls) when we could.

You can't fight economics, every 6 weeks another girl got kicked out and her few meager belongings cast on the street, like so much garbage. And as of last Oct the building is all but gone. The girls can't get to Divas to make the $$$, no girls = no guys, so less girls show up the next time and so on. Divas is but a shadow of what it used to be.

The Redbook shutdown didn't help, it cut off the new entrants (girls) from the existing customer base, so it basically galvanized the money for more established girls.

I'm doing about 17X better now than I did on my best week in SF, but I'm girl without a home. Sometimes I wish I was back in my grungy little apartment. I guess you really can't go home.

Ben in LA
02-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Plenty of girls in LA as well, but the club scene isn't the way it used to be either. Maybe because LA is getting expensive as well?

I was last in St. Francis back in 2010; went to Diva's and had a blast. I'm sure when I head back up its going to be culture shock.