PDA

View Full Version : I want to date a trans girl

leblanc
02-07-2016, 10:00 PM
I'm a straight guy attracted to trans women. I want to clarify that I this not just a fetish for me. I have been fascinated with trans girls since I was old enough to understand what trans meant. I want to have a serious relationship with a trans girl. Any advice as to where/how to meet my future girlfriend.
Any advice will be greatly appreciated

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
02-07-2016, 11:45 PM
throw some money in her face that'll get her attention

EvaCassini
02-08-2016, 12:08 AM
First off, cease with the whole, "I'm straight..." self-proclamation.
It's vexatious. Not because I happen to have a dick, but because WHY THE FUCK does it matter to the girl you are interested?
I'll explain. If I am attracted to someone, I do not tell them my orientation, nor is there a need to do so. Why?
Because if I wasn't attracted to them, I wouldn't be interested in them.

It seems that only transgirls get this spiel, because the guy doesn't want to feel less of a man.
BE THE MAN, by not announcing it all together.

runningdownthatdream
02-08-2016, 06:26 AM
It's vexatious. Not because I happen to have a dick, but because WHY THE FUCK does it matter to the girl you are interested?
I'll explain. If I am attracted to someone, I do not tell them my orientation, nor is there a need to do so. Why?

It seems that only transgirls get this spiel, because the guy doesn't want to feel less of a man.
BE THE MAN, by not announcing it all together.

Excellent advice........unfortunately not enough women demand it anymore.

Kioji
02-08-2016, 06:53 AM
If I am attracted to someone, I do not tell them my orientation, nor is there a need to do so. Why?

10/10 perfect post

nysprod
02-08-2016, 07:10 AM
Step number 1 is that you need to stop thinking/saying things like this:

I'm a straight guy attracted to trans women. I want to have a serious relationship with a trans girl.

What you want is to have a relationship with a woman...whether she has a penis or not is irrelevant.

dreamon
02-08-2016, 08:14 AM
If you like someone, you like them for who they are, not for what they have downstairs. Stop seeking out someone for their downstairs, if she happens to have a cock, great, but otherwise- find someone that works for you.