PDA

View Full Version : Would like to thank you guys.

Topskater90
02-02-2016, 01:01 AM
Hello,

Chicago resident here. I have been surfing these threads for awhile but never really post anything. Have had a secret for ts woman for as long as I can remember. From time to time I have even been lucky enough to meet a girl on craigslist or bring home someone from Berlin. Always in secret though.

Bottomed a few months back for the first time and have not been able to stop thinking about it. Finally I had to tell my GG gf that I am bi and interested in so much more. To my surprise she told me she is as well and would be into pegging me have threesomes with men, woman, trans and whoever else.

Just wanted to say thank you to the other people who have posted success stories. I urge anyone else on here that is afraid of coming out about the person they are to say fuck it and go ahead. You will be surprised on how many people out there are more accepting than you think.

giovanni_hotel
02-02-2016, 06:36 AM
LOL.

Where did you find your GF!!???

makerandmodder
02-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Hello,

Chicago resident here. I have been surfing these threads for awhile but never really post anything. Have had a secret for ts woman for as long as I can remember. From time to time I have even been lucky enough to meet a girl on craigslist or bring home someone from Berlin. Always in secret though.

Bottomed a few months back for the first time and have not been able to stop thinking about it. Finally I had to tell my GG gf that I am bi and interested in so much more. To my surprise she told me she is as well and would be into pegging me have threesomes with men, woman, trans and whoever else.

Just wanted to say thank you to the other people who have posted success stories. I urge anyone else on here that is afraid of coming out about the person they are to say fuck it and go ahead. You will be surprised on how many people out there are more accepting than you think.

Cool well done on such a positive outcome. :)