PDA

View Full Version : Transexuall

scorpion
08-26-2006, 01:29 AM
I have thinking about some thing about transexuall or crossdressers four a while.
Often.. or most general is it guys who convert to bee a woman.
But what I have begin to thinking about is the womans or girls who want to bee guys.
Guys who begins " when their small" play whit dolls.. walk in their mothers hi heel shoes.-- see by many familys as abnormal. But if a girl start to play whit guys and their toys and start to play fotball.. she is a hell of a girl.
And is also very usual that girls dress them like guys..its okey.. nobody looks surprised about that.
My point and question is. Why is it so very few womans/ girls I have heard about who have converted to guy? I know they exist. Maybee I dont heard about them beacause I have never care about it. But since I visit the pride festival in Stockholm and see some of them there i have start wonder.
Sweden is a big country but its not many living there only 9 000 000
And whats surprised mee was that 500 persons have change sex last year.
I dont expect mee a real answer about this but I hope this is not to hard to read "Im not so god to write in englich"
But I hope to get some reflections.
So where is al trannys who have converted to bee guys?

BeardedOne
08-26-2006, 01:44 AM
"Im not so god to write in englich"

Neither am I, but I get by. :)

F2M TS are out there, just not so widely publicized. I know a couple personally, one of whom helped out at the birth of my son and the other a small-press author of erotic fiction. I suspect that I may know a couple more, but they haven't quite made it official yet. :)

On Our Backs:Entertainment for the Adventurous Lesbian (In it's first incarnation) once featured an article some years back (With incredible photography) of a Bay Area F2M bodybuilder, I believe the article was titled "Some Girls Will Be Boys". One of OOB's frequent contributors and popular essayist and author Pat Califia (Who brought us The Lesbian S/M Safety Manual and other light reading) is now known as Patrick Califia.

And, of course, there is our occasional HA visitor and friend, Buck Angel. :D

scorpion
08-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Intressting. BeardedOne
I guess they not so intressted to bee offisial.