PDA

View Full Version : what am I ?

ssunsett7070
01-22-2016, 06:07 AM
some time I feel a woman inside me and I love her to stay in me.
maybe I have DEVIL womam inside me hahahahahaha what ever I don't care ;);)

but that woman inside me never like or love men.
she like Tgirl Shemale ladyboy crossdresser transsexual transvisit and old women milf cougar women too,
remember I talk about that woman inside me but you can say we have same thought. :p

when I see beautiful Tgirl Shemale ladyboy crossdresser transsexual or transvisit with something extra between her legs I can stop my feminine Hormones flow in my mind and my body goes down to my erection and live the dreams with them.

most of time when I make love to my wife I closed my eyes and thinking about that lovely Tgirls, it make me get erection faster that play and tickling my wife in bed before we make love

when I see beautiful Tgirl Shemale ladyboy crossdresser transsexual or transvisit I fell I am in other world and cant stop thinking to go down on my knees and suck her dick and lick her asshole ohhhhhh it is my favorite

can anybody tell me what am I ? I am belong to what ?

rodinuk
01-22-2016, 09:59 AM
How are mrs sunsett7070 and the children doing?

ssunsett7070
01-23-2016, 09:29 AM
I am fine thank you

Laphroaig
01-23-2016, 10:54 AM
I am fine thank you

That wasn't the question asked...:banghead

Your answer however proves the point (which you missed) that was being made.

yodajazz
01-23-2016, 11:35 AM
You are human. Sexual attraction, can be somewhat complex at times. But it's what you do to satisfy that attraction, that makes the story. Some make the decision, to leave fantasies as just that, and not act on them. But acting on fantasies, is sometimes important, for us to understand who we truly are. Sometimes the best thing is to act out on the fantasy, to see if it really is so important to us, for it to be real or not. Many partners, would call that cheating, but it is important for each of us to explore enough, to truly understand ourselves. Then we can be at peace to accept it, as part of ourselves, and keep living with the whole of ourselves. Life is the journey itself, not the beginning and end. Sure there are people that won't understand you, as you grow, but they are not as important, as your own happiness. You will regret it, if you let others dictate your life. You are human. And if you change, there will be many others on that same journey. So just live, and try to be happy. Asking 'what you are', is a label question. Most labels are too simple to be of good use. What makes us, ourselves, is our uniqueness, not our 'labels'. I wish you the best, and hope I have made some sense to you. Yodajazz

ssunsett7070
01-24-2016, 12:43 AM
I really appreciate your explanation, and I will take it seriously to Gide me in my life.

I like this part : Life is the journey itself, not the beginning and end.
and this : You will regret it, if you let others dictate your life.

thank you thank you thank you so much yodajazz . I hope you accept to add you as friend

tacocorp
01-24-2016, 01:14 AM
If you are married I hope you stay faithful to your wife, as cheating on someone you love (or once loved) is kind of low in my book, but hey, I don't judge. Have a good day.

ssunsett7070
01-24-2016, 02:47 AM
If you are married I hope you stay faithful to your wife, as cheating on someone you love (or once loved) is kind of low in my book, but hey, I don't judge. Have a good day.

I respected your advice, but honestly I never ever cheating my wife with another woman, I swear .
but I do some time with tv, tg, cd, and ts ... etc
if you call that cheating,I don't.

EvaCassini
01-24-2016, 03:51 AM
So because you are with a transgirl, it's not "cheating"....because we aren't human, right?

Laphroaig
01-24-2016, 08:44 AM
can anybody tell me what am I ?

Selfish and Stupid!

ssunsett7070
01-25-2016, 07:48 PM
So because you are with a transgirl, it's not "cheating"....because we aren't human, right?

I respect your point of view, but I didn't mean it as you see it. I looked at it as we ( me and transgirl ) in same boat, we are alike, we have deep passion, need each other, we understand each other, because we are human not inanimate.