PDA

View Full Version : sex or fantasy?

jerry
07-25-2002, 05:43 PM
I am happily married to a beautiful g-girl. Recently I started to look at pictures at t-girls on the net and all I do now is dream about them. Girls like Lisa Kage and Beyonce from Black-tgirls just blow me away. They are so beautiful. Now I've started to imagine that my wife has a cock when we make love. The question I'd like to ask is this: should I find a t-girl who is willing to have sex with me, or should I keep my desires on the level of fantasy?

Darkwing Duck
07-25-2002, 08:47 PM
Ummm... you're married so I don't reccomend cheating on her as that might not turn out too well if she finds out.

Maybe talk to her about a threesome or just get her a strap-on(yeah, I know, nowhere near as good as the real thing...)?

07-26-2002, 12:09 AM
what is cheating?

If you think about it, you're cheating yourself by not at least getting a taste of the forbidden fruit.
As long as you wife doesn't find out, it's not hurting her, and it will make you a better husband.
I've been married for 15 years now and I always wanted to be with a tigrl. once I did I was finally happy and as long as my wife doesn't find out, she's happy too.

NYCe
11-28-2003, 10:16 AM
Interesting question.