PDA

View Full Version : Why we're here: let's be honest.

Roughhouse Rimmer
01-06-2016, 10:10 PM
I like pre-op male-to-female transsexuals because I like women and I find cocks exciting, so it follows that hot chicks with big dicks make me happy. I guess that makes me kinda gay. I'm willing to admit that getting a boner from other boners makes me gay. How about you? I'm curious about what you think.

That said, if you think jerking off while you're looking at dicks doesn't mean you're gay because the person with the dick is wearing mascara, you have issues.

Laphroaig
01-06-2016, 10:25 PM
Let's be honest...This is what I think...

GroobySteven
01-06-2016, 10:32 PM
I like pre-op male-to-female transsexuals because I like women and I find cocks exciting, so it follows that hot chicks with big dicks make me happy. I guess that makes me kinda gay. I'm willing to admit that getting a boner from other boners makes me gay. How about you? I'm curious about what you think.

That said, if you think jerking off while you're looking at dicks doesn't mean you're gay because the person with the dick is wearing mascara, you have issues.

I think it's more likely you're the one with issues. You join - and this is your second post?
I foresee your future here ...

dreamon
01-06-2016, 10:37 PM

Wait... I thought I was here to learn more about 18th Century French Literature? I am so lost.

tacocorp
01-06-2016, 10:50 PM
You are what you think you are, I for one find myself 100% straight as these ladies are women. And there is nothing gay about women. Of course if the sole reason why you like them is for what's down there, then maybe... I am no shrink.

And if someone says I am gay, so be it, I don't think I care.

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-07-2016, 01:48 AM
I get your point, I'm bi myself, I find chicks like ariande grande hot and at the same time, also get a hard on for bieber lol! That said tho, I think people just need to man up and admit their sexuality, fuck a label. If a dick gets u hard then of course ur either gay or bi... there's no straightness in that at all regardless how the person may look, its just an another different attraction. Just like how str8 and bi guys have their preference for girls, gay and bi dudes have preference for boys. Some pple like fat girls, some like slim girls. Some pple like hairy guys(gross), while others like trimmed or smooth, fem or manly, skinny or muscles, ect ect. Too me tranny is just an extension of a fem boy. I've always have had attractions towards fem boys and twinks when I was younger, before I discovered trannys, and now I love trannys too.

giovanni_hotel
01-07-2016, 04:45 AM

Your big noob mistake was assuming the admirers here are all one type of anything.

Some of us only get that feeling for preop TS, not dicks in general.

Some are just like you. Others still have their own definition.
The only thing any of us can say with certainty is that as a group we get turned on by TS women.

The end.

Trying to stamp your own personal labels on members of HA who didn't ask for it is a fool's quest.

For instance I never found anything remotely sexually intriguing about a penis until I saw it attached to a very fem, female identified, TS woman.

But that's me and mine.

Do you noob and quit trying to be the smartest kid in class.

If a TS doesn't look and sound 'right' to me, I don't even get to what's between her legs.
Believe it or not, some of us are turned off by TS who represent as too masculine.

dreamon
01-07-2016, 05:53 AM
Some are just like you. Others still have their own definition.

Well, I don't know about you, but I typically define it as beginning with the coronation of King Louis and ending with the first consulate of Napoleon.

dytmook
01-07-2016, 06:57 AM
I like tits, I like wiener, and it's the best of both worlds. I like some TS just like I like some GGs. I'm not really attracted to dudes. I can see how a guy is attractive but it's never like 'omg I wan see his cock'. If you think I'm gay I don't give a shit.

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-07-2016, 07:19 AM
I like tits, I like wiener, and it's the best of both worlds. I like some TS just like I like some GGs. I'm not really attracted to dudes. I can see how a guy is attractive but it's never like 'omg I wan see his cock'. If you think I'm gay I don't give a shit.

so u trynna say this guy doesn't turn u on?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8R8qszCMAA9NEQ.png:small

DegenerateLibertine
01-07-2016, 10:47 AM
Couldn't care less about any labels attached, fap to what turns you on, within reason of course.

cassieukts
01-07-2016, 12:14 PM
You always make me smil! Happy New year!
Let's be honest...This is what I think...

Lester316
01-07-2016, 03:11 PM
Ah.. the old "I'm new and I totally love T-girls 'honest' but I'm actually just here to say you are all Gay thread".

As others have already stated you just can't label everyone it doesn't work and it takes all sorts; what one person is attracted to can be totally different to another. I'm sure a lot of us don't even agree on which T-girls we find attractive despite this being a forum dedicated to them.

If you really wanted to suggest everyone here is gay just bloody well say so without all the other fluff, get your backlash for doing so and bugger off. It really would save time.

nysprod
01-07-2016, 04:06 PM

Actually, not being attracted to guys is somewhat of a frustration for me...twinks throw themselves at me all the time, I could have as much sex as I want if I went that way.

But I just don't.

dytmook
01-07-2016, 04:27 PM

Pretty much. I can see how he's attractive. Just not to me sexually

scuderia
01-07-2016, 05:56 PM

no, not in the slightest.
why is it so hard to grasp that everybody likes different things...

broncofan
01-07-2016, 05:58 PM
The people who start these threads seem to think they're saying something that hasn't been said before and that is insightful. One problem with such blanket statements is that not everyone here likes the same things. People's preferences on this site seem to be extremely varied.

The other is that the statements not only don't apply to everyone but are probably not even good characterizations of anyone. A simple, "you're gay and I'm the only one who has figured it out" does not register very high on a scale of useful and detailed descriptions.

CaptainPlanet
01-07-2016, 09:38 PM
Actually, not being attracted to guys is somewhat of a frustration for me...twinks throw themselves at me all the time, I could have as much sex as I want if I went that way.

But I just don't.

Im in your boat, i even had a Sexy TS take me back to their apt in NYC, started getting undressed and realized the person was CD and not a TS, i had to make a run for it. Once the thought of a man crosses my mind it ruins things really quick.

I find it worse explaining the attraction to a guy thats trying to hit on you, cause they think they are the SAME THING as a TS, and see us as the delusional ones.

CD_Sasha
01-07-2016, 10:47 PM
I get your point, I'm bi myself, I find chicks like ariande grande hot and at the same time, also get a hard on for bieber ^ I completely stopped reading after reading the Bieber part.

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-07-2016, 10:58 PM
^ I completely stopped reading after reading the Bieber part.

lol he was the the first example to pop in my head I knew everyone would know. He don't really turn me on all like that but he's also not ugly

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-07-2016, 11:00 PM

But I just don't.

well idk... consider urself somewhat lucky I guess.. I was that one guy in high school who had to hide is boner in the locker room lol

holzz
01-08-2016, 12:54 AM
i'm here since TSs are hot, i like sex, and i like hot/passable TSs with big cocks to fuck me in my arse. it's that simple. :) i have no other agenda nor need one. some of the best sex i've ever had was from getting fucked in my arse and it hitting my prostate.