PDA

View Full Version : Rap Video With ALLE Transgenders :)

TS Evelyn Summers
01-04-2016, 04:14 AM
I Ran Across This Video in My Internet Travels.....& Thought I Would Share......

Its a Very Nice & Cute Video I Think.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gay-rapper-makes-new-video-and-all-the-twerk-models-are-transgenders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAIFfyAUOxk

Dudedude12345
01-04-2016, 04:33 AM
I wonder what the YouTube comment section is going to sound like

I prefer Sasha

SanDiegoPervySage
01-04-2016, 05:18 AM
Umm....now to find a video with actual spitters.

lifeisfiction
01-04-2016, 06:31 AM
Umm....now to find a video with actual spitters.

Its a club song, so it has the potential to go pretty far. Lyrical rappers are not very common today. Those who were or are want to act, are broke, their last 3 albums suck and no one cares or they are prison. The typical plight of musicians.

bulge
01-04-2016, 07:34 AM
I like it .

MrBlonde
01-04-2016, 09:24 AM
Turned me on ;)

christianxxx
01-04-2016, 09:26 AM
how can I find all three of those ladies? :)

nysprod
01-04-2016, 10:45 AM
The rapper himself is utter crap lol

MrFanti
01-04-2016, 01:58 PM
Not my genre of "music" but hey...

TS Evelyn Summers
01-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Alle Them Gals Had Their Instagrams Posted At The Ende Of The Video.....So if You Wanted To get In Kontakt With Them....I Guess You Could .....

ILuvGurls
01-04-2016, 11:11 PM
Not my genre of "music" but hey...

^^^^^^

dreamon
01-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Alle Them Gals Had Their Instagrams Posted At The Ende Of The Video.....So if You Wanted To get In Kontakt With Them....I Guess You Could .....

Only one of the accounts still works though, unfortunately.

https://www.instagram.com/thelifesizebarbie/

Jeremy.Nogueira
01-05-2016, 01:33 AM
I'd like to see uncensored version if there's any :-D

kilakali
01-05-2016, 02:57 AM
how can I find all three of those ladies? :)

Cassie is one of my models she is Kapri Stacks on Black-tgirls.Located in St. Louis.

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-05-2016, 04:08 AM
Compared to the resr of the crap music that's out today, this aint really that bad.. I'm glad someone made a video with trannys in it, too bad he didnt make them revel or show their bulges further into the video! And too bad it wasn't by someone more famous. Idk how famous he is there seems to be a new rapper popping out every other day nowadays. But hopefully this would be like a stepping stone for more gays bi and trans to be accepted. There's SOOOOOO many gay and bi guys out there its ridiculous, especially in the black community regardless what they say in the streets. All it takes is for a rapper, a famous one, to make it "cool" then suddenly u gonna see bunch of gay thugs holding hands and kissing each other out in the streets

SanDiegoPervySage
01-05-2016, 06:39 AM
Compared to the resr of the crap music that's out today, this aint really that bad.. I'm glad someone made a video with trannys in it, too bad he didnt make them revel or show their bulges further into the video! And too bad it wasn't by someone more famous. Idk how famous he is there seems to be a new rapper popping out every other day nowadays. But hopefully this would be like a stepping stone for more gays bi and trans to be accepted. There's SOOOOOO many gay and bi guys out there its ridiculous, especially in the black community regardless what they say in the streets. All it takes is for a rapper, a famous one, to make it "cool" then suddenly u gonna see bunch of gay thugs holding hands and kissing each other out in the streets

It's gonna take more than a couple rappers doing these kind of things make it acceptable in hip-hop. One cool rapper isn't going undo decades old mentality. People may tolerate it slightly more, but it's not gonna be "normal" to see gay thugs just out and about everywhere. At the end of the day, Young Thug and lil Wayne are rich, famous and make music people like which gives them the pass to do shit like wear dresses, kiss other men and do feminine things. Most people won't actually press the issue past talking shit on the internet. The same does not apply for random mofo on the block.

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-06-2016, 12:40 AM
It's gonna take more than a couple rappers doing these kind of things make it acceptable in hip-hop. One cool rapper isn't going undo decades old mentality. People may tolerate it slightly more, but it's not gonna be "normal" to see gay thugs just out and about everywhere. At the end of the day, Young Thug and lil Wayne are rich, famous and make music people like which gives them the pass to do shit like wear dresses, kiss other men and do feminine things. Most people won't actually press the issue past talking shit on the internet. The same does not apply for random mofo on the block.

Let lil wayne make out with a dude in a music video or rap about fucking a tranny, I guarantee that shit would be acceptable overnight these pple are so easily brainwashed and influenced with rap. Same pple who used to diss other people for wearing tight jeans back in the late 90s, early 2000s are now wearing skin tight jeans...and all it took was little wayne wearing that shit in a couple videos. Same goes with skateboarding never have I've seen black people skateboarding in the ghetto until lil wayne started...

lifeisfiction
01-06-2016, 01:47 AM
Let lil wayne make out with a dude in a music video or rap about fucking a tranny, I guarantee that shit would be acceptable overnight these pple are so easily brainwashed and influenced with rap. Same pple who used to diss other people for wearing tight jeans back in the late 90s, early 2000s are now wearing skin tight jeans...and all it took was little wayne wearing that shit in a couple videos. Same goes with skateboarding never have I've seen black people skateboarding in the ghetto until lil wayne started...

Lil Wayne kissed a guy. People did not take it very well.

SanDiegoPervySage
01-06-2016, 02:22 AM

Wearing tight jeans and skateboarding are small compared to fucking other men or TS women. Those are phases. People were wearing tight leather shit in the 70s and 80s as well, but those dudes were getting pussy. The brainwashing only goes so far. Fucking TS women isn't just some phase and something you just take off like a pair of tight jeans. I can't speak for the hood and skaters, but my cousin grew up in the hood and saw a decent number of black skaters way before lil Wayne traded in his baggy pants and bandanna for tight cheetah print pants and skateboards.

And yes, lil wayne kissed Baby like 9 years ago and he still gets clowned fairly heavily on it. TS women MAY be accepted a little more by the middle and high schoolers just learning about their sexuality, but no overnight change is gonna happen, especially in the hip-hop/black community and especially among the grown folk.

Tapatio
01-06-2016, 03:15 AM
All of those butts are awful.

Without exception.

dreamon
01-06-2016, 03:32 AM
Lil Wayne kissed a guy. People did not take it very well.

Isn't that Birdman? Who essentially adopted Wayne when he was like 8 years old?

dreamon
01-06-2016, 03:41 AM
Same goes with skateboarding never have I've seen black people skateboarding in the ghetto until lil wayne started...

I mean... Kareem Campbell has only been a professional for 20+ years now. He was so popular he was in the original THPS for crying out loud...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n51RssDL1oQ

Not to mention... Nyjah Huston, Bastien Salabanzi, Terry Kennedy, Stevie Williams...

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-06-2016, 03:50 AM
I knew someone was gonna bring up that little peck he did with birdman. I'm aware of that photo, that's why I said make out, not just give a peck. And I too grew up in and still live near the ghetto, and atleast in my area I nnnnnnnnneeeeever saw a black guy ride a skateboard until lil wayne started the trend. Maybe it was different in cali but im from ny and we have shitloads of potholes that never or barely get fix and seeing pple ride around on bumpy rocky ass sidewalks and streets with tight ass jeans with their ass showing just looks like a joke.

But I say this cuz I know there's TONS of undercover dudes out there. I'm bi, I have apps like jackd on my phone, to some I would be considered a "pretty boy", I'm not sexually attracted to black guys and made that shit clear in my profile, yet I stay getting hit on on that app constantly day after day, endless black dudes viewing and messaging me, I try to block them all but it's literally seems ENDLESS! Like wtf, yet, if u go out in the street everybody got this I'm hard and tough personality going on. Some of them, on the apps, have that obvious gay look to them, while others u either wouldn't tell, or has hidden pics and or is on dl. I can't even go to the gym without them staring. So if a famous rapper, someone other than young thug or this guy, was to come out or make the gay bi scene acceptable, I can almost bet we'll see a transform in way pple look and view gay bi trans community not overnight but very quickly. They'll feel more comfortable about coming out or accepting their sexuality, or whatever. Idk how familiar u are with current news but look at all these priest and anti gay pple who've been charged with molesting or raping boys, yet their "anti gay"...

I think it'll happen soon I'll say within next 5-10 years if not sooner than that.

SanDiegoPervySage
01-06-2016, 05:06 AM
I knew someone was gonna bring up that little peck he did with birdman. I'm aware of that photo, that's why I said make out, not just give a peck. And I too grew up in and still live near the ghetto, and atleast in my area I nnnnnnnnneeeeever saw a black guy ride a skateboard until lil wayne started the trend. Maybe it was different in cali but im from ny and we have shitloads of potholes that never or barely get fix and seeing pple ride around on bumpy rocky ass sidewalks and streets with tight ass jeans with their ass showing just looks like a joke.

But I say this cuz I know there's TONS of undercover dudes out there. I'm bi, I have apps like jackd on my phone, to some I would be considered a "pretty boy", I'm not sexually attracted to black guys and made that shit clear in my profile, yet I stay getting hit on on that app constantly day after day, endless black dudes viewing and messaging me, I try to block them all but it's literally seems ENDLESS! Like wtf, yet, if u go out in the street everybody got this I'm hard and tough personality going on. Some of them, on the apps, have that obvious gay look to them, while others u either wouldn't tell, or has hidden pics and or is on dl. I can't even go to the gym without them staring. So if a famous rapper, someone other than young thug or this guy, was to come out or make the gay bi scene acceptable, I can almost bet we'll see a transform in way pple look and view gay bi trans community not overnight but very quickly. They'll feel more comfortable about coming out or accepting their sexuality, or whatever. Idk how familiar u are with current news but look at all these priest and anti gay pple who've been charged with molesting or raping boys, yet their "anti gay"...

I think it'll happen soon I'll say within next 5-10 years if not sooner than that.
Cali probably is more of a skater's playground compared to NY.

But those dudes hitting on you who are probably acting hard on the outside are DL as fuck. There's coming out to your boys and then coming out to the community, which includes people you don't like. People in the suburbs get tested and fucked with when they come out. I'm sure that shit is a lot more difficult to deal with when you're thugged out and then come out. . If those DL thugs came out to their boys, they would find out really quickly who is a friend and who isn't.

Priests and the anti-gay religious fanatics will never accept this kind of lifestyle. Even if they are fucking grown men and not little boys, they are still ashamed. When they do get outed, people leave the church, lose respect for that person and sometimes lose their faith. i think it will become more acceptable in the future as well, but not enough to have DL thugs and priests be wide open on the regular. It's gonna take more than a couple of trap rappers to unfuck decades of instilled hood/tough guy mentality and centuries of religious nonsense blended into our society.

dreamon
01-06-2016, 07:35 AM
And I too grew up in and still live near the ghetto, and atleast in my area I nnnnnnnnneeeeever saw a black guy ride a skateboard until lil wayne started the trend. Maybe it was different in cali but im from ny and we have shitloads of potholes that never or barely get fix and seeing pple ride around on bumpy rocky ass sidewalks and streets with tight ass jeans with their ass showing just looks like a joke.

Cali probably is more of a skater's playground compared to NY.

While Sage's comment is somewhat true, Kareem Campbell is from Harlem, and Stevie is from the ghetto in Philadelphia.

thatOneRandomHornyGuy
01-07-2016, 01:34 AM
While Sage's comment is somewhat true, Kareem Campbell is from Harlem, and Stevie is from the ghetto in Philadelphia.

No I never met to sound like there were never any black skaters or anything like that, what I met by saying that was that blacks are way too easily intimidated or influenced by rap. I was using lil wayne with his skating as an example. Yea they may have been blacks skating before he started but from what I've seen with my eyes, I haven't seen many blacks trying to skateboard, at least in my area, until lil wayne started, now I see it double than before. If they see it as trend, it'll become famous and copied. People try to mimic rap star life styles, from hair cuts, clothing style jewlery way of livng ect ect, trust me and I cant wait till it happens, once a good enough rapper comes out and start rapping about and making videos with gays and trannies, it'll become a hit in the streets and eventually everywhere. Media is a very strong source of influence