PDA

View Full Version : Yasmin Lee cams on Chaturbate - anyone had a chance to watch?

jelqmaster
01-04-2016, 02:26 AM
So Yasmin Lee started caming on Chaturbate a while ago, have any of you guys had a chance to watch her or talk to her?

I expected her to be able to draw a lot of people and interact, however I notice she isn't very popular on there and often ignores tippers and such.

I've only been in there a few times, what about you guys?

DeezNuts515
01-04-2016, 02:36 AM
I actually did a private with her on imlive months ago. She was pricey, but very interactive. She's hot as hell (I think she is better looking now than at any other point in her career), very chatty, and funny. She talked shit about how much bigger her dick was than mine, lol.

Dudedude12345
01-04-2016, 03:02 AM
Wait! What the hell? I didn't see her in years

jelqmaster
01-04-2016, 06:33 AM
I actually did a private with her on imlive months ago. She was pricey, but very interactive. She's hot as hell (I think she is better looking now than at any other point in her career), very chatty, and funny. She talked shit about how much bigger her dick was than mine, lol.

How did you organise that and how much did it cost? Not to be nosy, but I would be interested lol

DeezNuts515
01-04-2016, 06:41 AM
How did you organise that and how much did it cost? Not to be nosy, but I would be interested lol

Ummmm, imlive is just an ordinary c2c site, and it used to be one of the biggest around (they have totally banned the phillipines, so it has gutted the TS section).

Sometimes you will run across a famous performer. It's luck of the draw.

IIRC, she was $4.80 per minute. I ONLY did that because of who it was.

Alyssa88, who used to post on here and who I did a live video and phone chat with for like 3 bucks a minute is now doing prerecorded vids on there for 6/hr, fuck that.