PDA

View Full Version : Singapore

ambient
08-24-2006, 10:42 AM
I've been in Singapore a couple of times and always had a great time. A pretty thriving scene on Desker road near Little India (mostly Malaysian girls). Also some Singaporean girls in the clubs on Orchard Road, including the famous "four floors of whores" complex.

The only thing that bugged was that once you are alone with the girls they spend so much time trying to hide their dick... maybe they think you are fooling you.

Anyway, I'll be there soon again but only for one night. I don't really have time to explore and there is no erosguide equivalent that I know of. I haven't been there in nearly ten years... anyone have an update on the current situation in Singapore they would like to share?

Oh, I'll also be in India but don't expect to find anything there...

Thanks in advance!

Ben
11-14-2014, 04:03 AM
Swimming pool skyscraper in Singapore... :jawdrop

Acron
11-14-2014, 06:07 PM
The 4 floors was great but I didnt manage to venture up to the top floor. I heard a bar called Crazy Horse was really good, hopefully one day I'll get a chance to go back.

rxpharm
11-14-2014, 08:11 PM
There are 2 bars in Orchard Towers that have ts, Crazy Horse as mentioned above and Romeos. These bars are not strictly ts, there are also ggs working as well.

nevada64
11-16-2014, 08:40 AM
Good to know. Thanks very much.

Special42
11-09-2022, 12:27 AM
Any bars that have TS only parties like in NYC or LA? Will in Singapore for a week in mid-December.