PDA

View Full Version : Closed

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 10:29 AM
I met her in a bar - this tall sexy woman - and as we got to talking I was at once aroused by her - dont know what it was - guess her confident attitude and the way she just stood so tall above me - yet at the same time interested in me - it was all I needed to be totally consumed by her presence.

We got to talking and for the first time it was the girl who asked me if I wanted to come back home with her - this was going to be my lucky day

"Sure" I said

She smiled back "there is just one thing though" she looked at me for a response

"What" I impatiently blurted out

"Well in my pants - instead of a cunt - I have a cock"

My own cock just sprang into attention as she said this - why did it excite me I thought - but no matter I was already hooked - I just smiled a horny smile to her and she knew she had me.

She smiled back - "And if your truly worthy of my cock maybe ill let you suck on it"

She knew she had me and I just said "I hope Im worthy"

all she did was tell me to follow

and we went back to her place

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 10:39 AM
When we got back to her place she had me take off all my clothes and admired me for a while - looked at me up and down and made me sit on a couch naked.

I was hard from anticipation and looked at her "So am I worthy of your cock" I said shaking my cock at her

She looked at me and said - "your cock doesnt impress me - slut - but we will find out if ur mouth is worthy of my cock"

Saying this she started to undress - leaving only her gold heels and her black g string on - and before I could see the bulge in her panties she turned around showing me her ass.

She said to me "u will begin by pleasing my asshole - if I am fully pleased I might let u suck my cock"

She put her right leg up on the couch and her left leg was on the ground bringing her ass right upto my face - as I saw her ass in front of me I started to touch it with my fingers - her ass was perfect - so sexy and round - and soft to the touch - I began to shake my cock harder just looking at it

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 10:44 AM
I got my head deep into her ass now - my mouth kissing her asshole - I licked my lips so as to give her a nice wet kiss on her asshole - she turned back to me and moaned.

"Thats a good slut" she said

I kept kissing her asshole - enjoying the sensation of her sexy ass on my face - the smell of her shemale ass was all over me and I was getting overpowered by her sexy smell.

"lick it like you would a pussy - thats my shemale pussy - and ur my pussy boy"

she said that and wriggled her ass in my face - knowing that now I was attached to it and would move with it - I did as I was told and began licking her shemale cunt

all the whiloe shaking my own cock

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 10:49 AM
My face was totally in her ass now - I was licking at her shemale pussy - and as the smell of her ass covered my nose I began tasting her asshole - my saliva was mixing with her ass and bringing me back the first taste sensations of a shemale ass to my tongue.

As I forgot about everything around me and began concentrating on her ass I realised I wanted to go deeper and I gently parted her left cheek to be able to taste more of her.

As I did that - she began to moan a long moan - she had this sexy throaty voice and she moaned to me "MMMMMMMM you might be worthy of my cock after all - go deeper - my little slut"

as she said this I knew I was doing a good job - I was in heaven

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 10:52 AM
As I was enjoying her ass she began enjoying my tongue in it and she wanted more - she turned around and spread her right cheek exposing more of her asshole

"You are doing a good job" she moaned "but to be worthy of my cock u have to get ur tongue deeper into my shemale cunt - go deeper slut!!!!"

saying this she pushed her ass onto my face - knowing that ill go deeper

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 10:56 AM
in one swift motion my tongue was now deep inside her ass - I could feel her ass muscles squeezing at my tongue and she satrted to ride my tongue - fucking my face with her ass.

I just kept my head steady - enjoying her motions on me and feeling the taste of her ass getting stronger and heavier on my tongue.

She started to scream as she fucked my face "take that u slut - eat my shemale pussy - mmmmmmmmmmmm" - enjoying every thrust of her ass on my face

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 11:02 AM
My face was now totally covered with her ass smells and fluids - but she was satisfied - she turned around and smiled at me

"Maybe you deserve to suck my cock after all" she said

as she took off her g string her cock sprang to life - right in my face.

I opened my mouth to take it in but she stopped me - "No" she said "First you need to kiss it and make friends with it - my cock doesnt know ur slutty mouth - so introduce urself to it"

I looked at her cock in front of me - it was so sexy to see this hot woman with her amazing tits above me and this hard cock pointed at me.

I spoke to her cock "Hi there - u sexy shemale cock - may I please be worthy of sucking you" saying this I went close to it - but before I could kiss it - she slapped my face with her cock.

She looked down at me smiling "try again - this time be the slut that you are"

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 11:07 AM
I looked at the cock again - "I am your slut - oh great shemale cock - my mouth is your slut - please let me kiss you and let me suck you so I may feel u inside my mouth - I promose to swallow all that u give me"

saying this I moved close to it again to kiss it and this time she let me - I started to kiss and smelling the smell of this sexy cock enjoying the aroma of her cock for the first time.

She looked down at me kissing her stick "thats a good slut - you are worthy of sucking it now"

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 11:11 AM
this is the moment I was waiting for - I took her hard cock in my mouth and began immediately sucking on it - it felt so good - the sensation of her cock hardening in my mouth - her soft body in front of me as I played with ehr balls.

As soon as I started to take her balls in my hand she started to moan again - her hips started a little motion and she began playing with her tits - I was in heaven and my dick was going to explode - but i forgot about that - all I knew was this hot girl had her cock in my mouth and I was her slut

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 11:16 AM
My mouth clamped down on her cock as I started to suck out every thing out of it - she started to ooze precum and as it started to hit my tongue she started to scream.

I must have been really good at sucking her cock cause she was now screaming at the top of her voice

"Oh gaaaaaaawd - suck that cock like a good slut - mmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhh" she moaned and groaned as she used my face for her cock.

I was so turned on I just took my own cock in my hands and started to shake myself hard.

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 11:19 AM
She lay back down slightly - giving me a glimpse of her face, her tits and her hot body allowing me to work her cock with my mouth as I watched her.

"I like seeing the sight of my cock fucking ur mouth - ur a good slut - worthy of my cock and even perhaps worthy of my shecum."

I only moaned as she spoke cause my mouth was filled with her cock and I was moving fast and hard on it - waiting for her to cum inside me - dying to taste her.

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 11:26 AM
As I worked her cock hard she knew she was on the verge - could not control it any longer - and she was about to explode she got up and pushed her cock deep into my mouth - I deep throated her for the first time and as she squuezed her hips into my mouth she began to cum.

Her hot shemale cum filled my throat and I could taste its sweetness at the back of it.

She kept cumming and cumming but I did not let my mouth leave her exploding cock - and slowly as her throbbing started to die down - I sucked the entire length of her spent cock - squuezing out every last drop of her cum.

She was speechless - could not even make a sound except to moan in pleasure of my mouth milking her she cock.

rajivalan
08-24-2006, 11:32 AM
I kept sucking her cock and she kept moaning - I had milked it dry - swallowed every last drop of her sweet cum.

It tasted so good - hot at first and so much to swallow but I was a good slut for her and swallowed everything without a mess.

Now with her cock going limp in my mouth she looked down at me

"Mmmmmmmm - that was very good - my little slut" she said "Did you like my she cum"

I moaned with her cock still in my mouth - the taste of her cum was so good - I was still hoping a few drops might squeeze out of it.

She laughed "You are worthy of my cock my little slut - you will suck it anytime I want you to"

I knew she had me - I knew I would be there to suck her cock whenever she asked me to.

I was truly worthy of her cock.

werwt22
08-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Story was pretty good til it seemed like you were implying you had diarhea or some shit juice on your face. (mud butt lol) And it seemed you were more infacuated with her ass than the cock that you were so desperatley trying to gain. Mud butt ftl =D

rajivalan
08-27-2006, 09:01 AM
Glad u liked the story - but no I was not meaning anything like mud butt when I described the smells and juices of her ass.

I guess I should have made that clear - what I meant was - when u have a clean ass and then u start to lick it - there are smells and tastes that mix with your saliva and the womans own sexy odor - thats the smell I was talking about.

I would only eat out an ass that is nice and clean - and I kind of presumed that everyon would imagine it to be like that.

So far Ive been lucky to find ladies who have managed to keep it nice and clean - I guess maybe shemales are more hygeinic there then other ladies - and I feel confident venturing into a shemale ass as compared to a GG ass - lol

anyway - thanks for the imput I shall keep it in mind next time - also I was a little constricted in my story telling due to the pics I had at my disposal - had to make the most of the pictorial depending on the pics that were there - so maybe it came across that I was more interested in the ass and not the cock but the ass pics were better than the cock pics - wish I had a pic where she came on the guys face but didnt have that pic.

If you have pics that you think might make an interesting story do share

thanks for ur inputs

rusteeldn
12-07-2006, 07:39 PM
I am worthy of her cock

ukcuriousboy
02-11-2007, 08:33 AM
what I meant was - when u have a clean ass and then u start to lick it - there are smells and tastes that mix with your saliva and the womans own sexy odor - thats the smell I was talking about.

*shudder*

rajivalan
02-12-2007, 04:29 PM
if you all like these stories do let me know - i could write more if there is demand :)

ezed
02-13-2007, 07:00 AM
what I meant was - when u have a clean ass and then u start to lick it - there are smells and tastes that mix with your saliva and the womans own sexy odor - thats the smell I was talking about.

*shudder*
Damn!!!! You woke up the author!!!!

pot
06-11-2007, 11:12 PM
WOW for a story - you are hitting some many fetishes - I allready feeling a little submissive against such a goddess, she definately had me.