PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to swallow but lose urge ?

PaulJones1986
01-01-2016, 10:17 PM
Hello guys, was wondering if any of you had the urge to swallow your own when you were really horny but then lost the urge after cumming? Do you think if I was to suck a TV/TS when I'm really horny, I could swallow or would chicken out? Thanks.

trish
01-02-2016, 01:09 AM
Problem: After you cum you're not horny enough to try new things.
Possible Solution: Cum into a shot glass and refrigerate. When sufficiently horny, warm it up and somewhere in your usual masturbatory routine drink it before you cum. Pretend a tgirl just laid it on your tongue fresh from her dick.

Happy New Year. Swallowing their own cum should be every man's New Year Resolution. Why? Just because.

SanDiegoPervySage
01-02-2016, 01:12 AM
Only you really know what you want. If you were to suck as TSs dick, it's not like anyone else can tell you if you would or wouldn't swallow.

PaulJones1986
01-02-2016, 01:15 AM
Only you really know what you want. If you were to suck as TSs dick, it's not like anyone else can tell you if you would or wouldn't swallow.

I know, but someone with a similar experience could say what they did and if it tasted better rather than getting them sick?

SanDiegoPervySage
01-02-2016, 01:48 AM
I know, but someone with a similar experience could say what they did and if it tasted better rather than getting them sick?

Your diet plays a part in how it would taste, so you'd have to take that into consideration.

TSlover6912
01-02-2016, 04:34 AM
when I am in a session, I always suck and swallow and do everything I want to before I come. Most of the time I can control it rather well. But, once I come, the session is over.

tx86tx
01-02-2016, 06:50 AM
Ever thought about giving yourself a facial? You have to do it in an uncomfortable position but its worth it.

NikkiKittens
01-02-2016, 06:54 AM
Your diet plays a part in how it would taste, so you'd have to take that into consideration.

I do think all of it is urban legends, such as eating pineapple would make it sugary.
It's like when there was a buzz about how sperm was good to keep your skin eautifull, ut all of these are hoax just to play with people's mind, or make some practices easier to approach.

Tapatio
01-02-2016, 07:45 AM
I do think all of it is urban legends...

Not entirely. Diet plays into it.

As to OPs question, whoever mentioned the whole "desire fades after orgasm" thing nailed it.

nobbynorm
01-02-2016, 08:40 AM
The way around this is to snowball with your partner. If they take it first you can still retain that horny feeling as you kiss them and receive your own cum. You can also try sharing both loads between you, it can be a great turn on but get the timing right and agree beforehand which of you is going to swallow. :tongue:

Diet definitely has a bearing on the taste. I have burnt my tongue going down on a gg partner after a spicy Thai meal, so be aware!

SanDiegoPervySage
01-02-2016, 09:06 AM
Not entirely. Diet plays into it.

As to OPs question, whoever mentioned the whole "desire fades after orgasm" thing nailed it.

Basically. Just as diet, affects what you put out when you use the restroom. Lack of hydration makes your piss yellow, asparagus makes your piss stink, etc. I don't see why semen would be any different.