PDA

View Full Version : U.S. resolution would disarm Hezbollah

tsluver247
08-24-2006, 02:16 AM
U.S. resolution would disarm Hezbollah (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060821/ap_on_re_mi_ea/mideast_un_4)

I thought this story was rather ironic, since the Republicans, champions of gun rights, are arguing to disarm someone else.

US facing wave of murders and gun violence (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060820/pl_nm/crime_usa_dc_1)

guyone
08-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Republicans support the rights of law abiding citizens to bear arms not murderous terrorists bent on genocide.

tsluver247
08-25-2006, 03:28 AM
Republicans support the rights of law abiding citizens to bear arms not murderous terrorists bent on genocide.

So they support the right for law abiding citizens to bear arms under they commit a crime, huh? How do you know when a citizen with a gun is going to break the law, so we can prevent the sale of a gun to them?

08-25-2006, 03:39 AM

So they support the right for law abiding citizens to bear arms under they commit a crime, huh? How do you know when a citizen with a gun is going to break the law, so we can prevent the sale of a gun to them?

You know when they launch thousands of missiles into Israel, dumbass.

I'd say that's a surefire sign.

tsluver247
08-25-2006, 04:07 AM

I never knew that Hezbollah were American citizens. How is prevention when they already used the weapons?

08-25-2006, 04:11 AM

I never knew that Hezbollah were American citizens. How is prevention when they already used the weapons?

You prevent them from continuing missile strikes.

Don't worry. This is way over your head.

tsluver247
08-25-2006, 04:18 AM

You prevent them from continuing missile strikes.

Don't worry. This is way over your head.

How are Hezbollah American citizens? And how do you prevent American citizens from preventing crimes with guns? According to your argument, you take away their guns.

guyone
08-25-2006, 06:21 PM
Now you're being ridiculous.