PDA

View Full Version : Dildo or prostate massager ?

mmmmmmmmmm3
12-14-2015, 12:11 AM
Going to get either a suction cup dildo or a prostate massager for the first time. Since i havnt had either, i was wondering which one you guys would recommend. I was thinking to maybe go with the dildo because you can feel it stretching and penetrating you. Which one would you guys recommend ?

bigblack1
12-14-2015, 07:07 AM
Have you ever done ant type of anal play before?

Ben in LA
12-14-2015, 09:38 AM
Start small and work your way up. The prostate massager might be your best bet since they are designed specifically for the male anatomy.

mmmmmmmmmm3
12-14-2015, 04:48 PM
Have you ever done ant type of anal play before?

I have a little bit yeah. I have fingered myself a few times but im just not sure if im rubbing my prostate, i think i am though. I feel a little round bump that gets harder more i massage it. Only thing is it's too much of a stretch really. In terms of being able to take my whole finger, im perfectly fine with it. Doesnt hurt or anything

bigblack1
12-15-2015, 08:15 AM
I have a little bit yeah. I have fingered myself a few times but im just not sure if im rubbing my prostate, i think i am though. I feel a little round bump that gets harder more i massage it. Only thing is it's too much of a stretch really. In terms of being able to take my whole finger, im perfectly fine with it. Doesnt hurt or anything

O ok. Lol I say get both, but the prostate messager might be your best bet. Like Ben said start small then work your way up. Which is why I say get both because a dildo does feel amazing, and the prostate messager can be a good way to get warmed up.

bustedm
12-15-2015, 02:01 PM
I can highly recommend the Nexus Revo Intense prostate massager. Go check out videos of it. The massaging action is good and really works your prostate. Other kinds just buzz or have motions that don't hit the spot.
I've tried many kinds of dildos and massagers and the Revo is the best around. A massager is a good way to go because you can just find a good position and relax and let it do the work.
The only downside is it's not cheap.

tranylover
12-15-2015, 03:26 PM
I have both the rude boy massager and a dildo. A's others have said use the massager then thr dildo

mmmmmmmmmm3
12-15-2015, 08:40 PM
Ah right, thanks for your opinions guys. Think ill go with the prostate massager. The one i was going to get it the Aneros MGX classic. How would you compare it to the Nexus Revo. Because from what i've read, aneros is the best one to have of this product

gmb
12-16-2015, 03:03 AM
Nexus looks interesting, but rather large.
Aneros is smaller...