PDA

View Full Version : is tgirl marys gonna have a party on the month of march tranny awards ?

chris.williams3200
12-10-2015, 08:34 AM
is tgirl marys gonna have a party on the month of march tranny awards ?

Ben in LA
12-10-2015, 08:42 AM
Short answer? Yes.

livepersona
12-11-2015, 06:50 AM
I believe the Sat before the TEA is the monthly event night plus the Tues after the Awards Party. That's 4 nights in a row to party till your hearts content.

chris.williams3200
12-11-2015, 08:54 AM
can't wait no tickets though.......

Ben in LA
12-11-2015, 08:57 AM
I believe the Sat before the TEA is the monthly event night plus the Tues after the Awards Party. That's 4 nights in a row to party till your hearts content.
Yup. Even more if you include Cobra on Thursday, and I'm pretty sure some club will be hopping Friday.

can't wait no tickets though.......
If you can't make the show, there's always the after party.

livepersona
12-12-2015, 07:07 PM
Yup. Even more if you include Cobra on Thursday, and I'm pretty sure some club will be hopping Friday.

I didn't even think of that. Never been to Cobra myself. Maybe this is the year I make it up there.

GroobySteven
12-12-2015, 10:03 PM
I'll be passing on Cobra from now on. What a fucked up, useless place that is. Can you imagine that's the only proper TS club in Los Angeles, it runs a shitty night once a week, they water the drinks down to nothing, charge $10 to get in (you once at least got a shitty drink ticket with that). It's just abusive and shit. I'll be passing.

I hope to be able to put up an itinerary closer to the date, where people from out of town can have a focal point to meet, on the other nights but the Sun/Mon night are going to be huge.

BLKGSXR
12-14-2015, 08:59 AM
I'll be passing on Cobra from now on. What a fucked up, useless place that is. Can you imagine that's the only proper TS club in Los Angeles, it runs a shitty night once a week, they water the drinks down to nothing, charge $10 to get in (you once at least got a shitty drink ticket with that). It's just abusive and shit. I'll be passing.

I hope to be able to put up an itinerary closer to the date, where people from out of town can have a focal point to meet, on the other nights but the Sun/Mon night are going to be huge.
You got to get drink from Dani- She is the only one who pours heavy. But Yeah I see what you mean.
Maybe Grooby has to take over the scene. "Thursdays in The Valley"

Ben in LA
12-14-2015, 09:36 AM
Since I haven't been to Cobra in over a year AND I don't drink, I can't vouch for everything. It IS a shame that it's on such a short list for venues in such a large metro area.

Jane Marie did some bartending recently; how did she do?

chris.williams3200
01-12-2016, 10:45 AM
Awards are coming any updates on which party is gone be live on a Saturday right before the awards ... Usually Mary cancels her parties in long beach the week of the awards

Ben in LA
01-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Awards are coming any updates on which party is gone be live on a Saturday right before the awards ... Usually Mary cancels her parties in long beach the week of the awards

Not this time she won't. And actually this will be the first time Tgirl Saturday is on the day before the TEAs.