PDA

View Full Version : My Dream Last Night

KinkyDisaster
12-05-2015, 07:45 PM
I've been pretty good at not caring about what others think of me during my life, including my family; the vast majority being Christian and me being Agnostic/Atheist. In this dream, I'd brought my TG girlfriend to an immediate family visit, in which everyone was perfectly fine with this. I was so into her; I'm 5'8-9" and she was about 6'4", Caucasian, very cute. Everything goes well. Afterward, we go to a field in between cities just to hang out. We got along so well.

The next morning, I wake and read our text thread. I said something I don't remember saying, because we didn't text at all in the dream. "I'm too good for anyone" I said. She took it as me running away, and left me. I'm not like that at all, and I definitely did not want us to separate. It seems that I am afraid of how I'm viewed. I woke up ashamed of myself.

I've always tried to maintain an image of fortitude, because I am strong, and the world needs to know minds without bias, but they won't listen to me if I have too many blemishes in their opinion (Also military), unless I were entertaining them. I can throw logic in their faces all day, but it won't accomplish much. I don't have my brand of inspirational entertainment yet. So yes, I'm afraid of not being able to accomplish my life goals over something so trivial. I don't want to just live with the times, but I do want to change them. I need to do something about the state of my nation. Does anyone have any thoughts on this; they may help me.

Skye
12-05-2015, 08:20 PM
In this "theoretical" situation...

1.) It's not your right to out someone as being transgender, regardless of who you're outing them to. Family? Friends? Anyone else? In what messed of version of your reality would it be okay to do this?
2.) Transgender people get murdered for being transgender. But, hey, let's out them to friends and family anyway!
3.) If the fact that she's transgender is so important to you that you need to out her to other people, then... I'd advise her to drop you. Treat us like normal people, not this "TG" fantasy you clearly see us as. Your fantasy is so strong that you would never be able to date one of us without outing us, and that's dangerous.

Solution:
If you like a transgender person that's great. There's zero reason anyone else needs to know that she's anything other than a normal girl. If she wants other people to know, she'll tell them. You're an absolute asshat if you go over her head and tell anyone. Use common sense in the fact that the only reason anyone would know, would be if they were told.

Now your family and friends don't know, and whatever nonsense you wrote in the rest of your post doesn't matter! And, look, no one is affected by not knowing things that aren't any of their damn business to begin with!

KinkyDisaster
12-05-2015, 08:32 PM
I didn't say anything to my family. The fact that she was TG is why I posted here. It's not a big deal, just a fact; and there shouldn't be any problem with me pointing that out here to add to context. I understand the type of people that you deal with on a regular basis, but I'm not one of them.
Thank you for replying though.

Skye
12-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Simple answer:

It doesn't matter if she's TG. No one's going to magically discover it, unless she doesn't pass, and I have high doubts of anyone that paranoid dating a tgirl who doesn't pass. They don't need to know, and I'm sure she'll say something to anyone she feels needs to.