PDA

View Full Version : I chase tranny chasers

sumjunkblah
11-18-2015, 02:07 PM
I'm a pretty and passable Asian top cd. I almost exclusively have sex while dressed and seek out tranny chasers, because a high percentage of them are good looking. I don't really like gay men. I'm a performer and naturally feminine, but live my life as a gay male. Anyone in the same boat?

Kioji
11-18-2015, 02:36 PM
I have heard of your kind before, makes sense i guess. A decent amount of chasers are bottoms and unlike your run of the mill gay bottom they generally are not very feminine which i guess would be a positive yeah?
not the nicest article but this is the one on the topic
http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-tranny-chaser-chaser-6431544

luvhungangels
11-18-2015, 03:27 PM
You sound like my dreams cum true. Where do I find more about you ? Please !

nysprod
11-18-2015, 04:34 PM
This is an interesting question because in the CD world, the large majority of guys are top (which is fine cuz the larger majority of gurls are bot).

I don't bottom at all but my perspective:

Most tranny chasers don't go with CD's, a small minority of those who do look to bottom for CD's, and the probability is that the number of good looking tranny chasers looking to bottom for CD's is an even smaller minority.

kingaddictx
11-18-2015, 05:31 PM
I'm a pretty and passable Asian top cd. I almost exclusively have sex while dressed and seek out tranny chasers, because a high percentage of them are good looking. I don't really like gay men. I'm a performer and naturally feminine, but live my life as a gay male. Anyone in the same boat?

You are lying to yourself. There are plenty of gay masculin gay men. I'm meet plenty of dudes who i didn't even know where gay until their boyfriends popped up.

You are just trying to justify your fedish, which is you are a gay man attracted to straight men. That makes up the majority of chaser chasers, just like the article says. You also face the issue that (I assume) masc. gay men like men so don't want to see you crossdress.

bluesoul
11-18-2015, 06:20 PM
interesting thread. i was really hoping this was going to be a rap song though, i was already imagining a beat in my head and ready to rap-a-long like this

http://media.giphy.com/media/NQoznrfmetEg8/giphy.gif

sumjunkblah
11-18-2015, 09:45 PM
Zzzz

sumjunkblah
11-18-2015, 09:48 PM
You are lying to yourself. There are plenty of gay masculin gay men. I'm meet plenty of dudes who i didn't even know where gay until their boyfriends popped up.

You are just trying to justify your fedish, which is you are a gay man attracted to straight men. That makes up the majority of chaser chasers, just like the article says. You also face the issue that (I assume) masc. gay men like men so don't want to see you crossdress.

You're right there are plenty of masculine gay men. But a lot of them have a very well rehearsed straight act, sometimes it's hard to know if it's genuine. I do have a fetish for straight men I have no problem admitting that. But as a gay man, the gay community rejects me because Asian males have been so desexualized in mainstream media, that subconscious image of Asians have crossed into gay territory. I don't bottom, I don't have a big dick, and I'm Asian so I find lots of rejection in the gay community but lots of success among tranny chasers.

sumjunkblah
11-18-2015, 09:51 PM
This is an interesting question because in the CD world, the large majority of guys are top (which is fine cuz the larger majority of gurls are bot).

I don't bottom at all but my perspective:

Most tranny chasers don't go with CD's, a small minority of those who do look to bottom for CD's, and the probability is that the number of good looking tranny chasers looking to bottom for CD's is an even smaller minority.

I have no trouble finding bottom or vers guys. Lots of them accept that I'm a cd I guess because I'm quite passable. In my experience, a good number of these men happen to be good looking. I guess because there aren't many (passable) top girls, cd or Ts, I have the upper hand.

natina
11-24-2015, 07:52 AM
just go to an ADULT THEATER. you will find

gay men ,tranny chaser,straight men,transsexuals and transgenders including crossdressers.also the famous/infamous glory hole with a few celebrities every now and then taking the risk that papararzzi wont catch them.

BellaBellucci
11-24-2015, 09:22 AM
a high percentage of them are good looking

On what planet is this?!?! :lol:

~BB~

Skye
11-24-2015, 12:42 PM
On what planet is this?!?! :lol:

~BB~

I'd like to know as well.
But, keep in mind, his version of attractive may be based on how he looks, himself.

Look, let's be totally real here as far as chasers are concerned.
I've been messaged by a few (most look extremely unappealing) "good looking" tranny chasers on places like POF, OKC, and TransgenderDate.
And, clearly, they only want one thing.

Why? Cos I'm not passable. Hell, I get TONS more messages than my best friend who looks so good, even my parents (who are doctors themselves) never figured it out. WTF?

So if they're chasing a TGirl who looks like I do.
Most of them I find to think they are "straight" but they want to be topped.
Yeah, if you peg, sure, but there's nothing straight about a tgirl pounding your ass. That's the twilight zone, that is.

kirk
11-24-2015, 05:06 PM
I agree with Skye, I'm probably considered a chaser, though fem cds are fine. Though I prefer to top. Being a bottom doesn't really appeal to me.

qwerty81
11-27-2015, 11:47 PM
so i guess someone that chased you would be a tranny chaser chaser chaser... or a tc3.

salvador
11-28-2015, 07:36 AM
You're right there are plenty of masculine gay men. But a lot of them have a very well rehearsed straight act, sometimes it's hard to know if it's genuine. I do have a fetish for straight men I have no problem admitting that. But as a gay man, the gay community rejects me because Asian males have been so desexualized in mainstream media, that subconscious image of Asians have crossed into gay territory. I don't bottom, I don't have a big dick, and I'm Asian so I find lots of rejection in the gay community but lots of success among tranny chasers.

I'm yours Sumjunkblah ! I'm straight and I want you !

sumjunkblah (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?64455-sumjunkblah)

sumjunkblah (http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/member.php?64455-sumjunkblah)