PDA

View Full Version : my dominant shemale mistress (part three)

Devil16
11-05-2015, 11:15 PM
She told me to relax & start to like it otherwise it would be very painful.I was in doggy style & I can feel her hands on my ass & her tip of cock on my hole & at the same time she inserted her cock inside me it was like that i couldn't live now the pain was so hard but i felt some pleasure & my 5 inches started to get hard i was so surprised because her cock in my ass was feeling so good.

By the time she picked some speed the harder she goes i was getting most pleasure after 5-7 min she withdraw her penis from my butt & untied me completely & told me that she wanted to fuck me in cowgirl position i did as i was instructed she was so amazing at fucking.By the time i was completely enjoying myself.By the looks of it she was also enjoying & keep telling me bitch you are so tight i never had such a tight ass in my life she was also moaning after some 10 min she said fuck i'm going to cum & suddenly i felt a sea of semen inside my ass.

She withdrew her cock after 1 min & told me go & clean up yourself & after that bring some thing to eat for me.After I cleaned myself & brought some salad for her she told me to sit between her legs.I did as i was instructed & by then she was instructing what are things i need to do in a day while i'm in her house as her slave.

wake up 7 am in morning keep the bath ready & give her a bed blowjob

after blowjob brush your teeth for 15 mins

after brushing teeth bring the breakfast & bitch is not allowed to have breakfast unless mistress is done.

Bitch have time of ten mins to complete his breakfast & then return quickly in bed with mistress.
[LIST]
In the bed go for 69 with mistress with bitch will sit on mistress face coz mistress love man's pussy so she wants to eat that.

Depends on the mood of mistress if she want that she will otherwise bitch have to complete the work of the house i.e cleaning,making food & things like that.During this mistress can call the bitch at anytime for quickie,blowjob or anything.

at 1pm mistress would love to have her lunch at dining table & bitch will give her a blowjob while she is having lunch from under the table.

After that mistress would love to fuck the brains out of bitch & after cleaning yourself bitch is allowed to sleep with mistress for 3-4 hrs.

about 6-7 pm mistress would take bath & my fag would assist me in washroom with anything mistress needed

at 8pm mistress would like to have dinner & blowjob at the same time

about 11 pm mistress would love to fuck your man's pussy & after that my fag can sleep again.

She told me the complete time table of what to do in the entire day & i was wondering i shouldn't make that decision of live as her slave or bitch as she call me.

Kkindahuge
11-12-2015, 07:24 PM
I love the story trying to make one of my own

jay88kk
11-12-2015, 11:41 PM
That was amazing I was rock hard I love black ts