PDA

View Full Version : TGIRL between Pussycat Dolls?!?!?

lucx
08-19-2006, 05:54 PM
is it me or the girl with the red hair in the pussycat dolls seems a lot like a tgirl?
maybe she is a girl with too much standard plastic surgery but...

Trogdor
08-19-2006, 06:47 PM
The dark babe reminds me alot of Yasmin :mrgreen:

TomSelis
08-19-2006, 07:29 PM
is it me or the girl with the red hair in the pussycat dolls seems a lot like a tgirl?
maybe she is a girl with too much standard plastic surgery but...

Nah, she doesn't look like a T-girl. I do want you to know it's kind of normal to start seeing T-girls in GG's all the time though. Then that stops...fortunately.

lucx
08-23-2006, 11:14 AM
sorry... nut i still think she looks like an overdone tgirl...

YasminLee
09-02-2006, 08:50 AM
I WORK WITH THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS FOR 2 YEARS HUN...AND SORRY LOVE...RED HAIR CARMIT IS A WOMAN...SHE HAS A SLIGHT DEFORMITY WITH HER UPPER LIPS...AND OUT OF ALL OF THEM...SHE DEFINAtely HAS THE MOST AMAZING BODY..I'M JEALOUS.. AND THANK U FOR COMPARING ME TO NICOLE...SHE'S NEW TO THE GROUP...I THNK SHE'S GORGEOUS

Trogdor
09-02-2006, 09:27 AM
I WORK WITH THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS FOR 2 YEARS HUN...AND SORRY LOVE...RED HAIR CARMIT IS A WOMAN...SHE HAS A SLIGHT DEFORMITY WITH HER UPPER LIPS...AND OUT OF ALL OF THEM...SHE DEFINAtely HAS THE MOST AMAZING BODY..I'M JEALOUS.. AND THANK U FOR COMPARING ME TO NICOLE...SHE'S NEW TO THE GROUP...I THNK SHE'S GORGEOUS

You're welcome, Yasmin. Just remember, some of us think you even outdo her. :wink:

Oh, and have a most excellent holiday weekend. :mrgreen:

sdman
09-03-2006, 03:44 PM

Seriously what were you doing with the group if this is true?

patsy1969
09-03-2006, 04:34 PM

I think tgirls are women as well; special women but yet women :P
Yasmin you are great, you could so easily lead the Pussy Cat Dolls; they are a bunch of stunners and with you wow!

YasminLee
09-15-2006, 10:21 AM
i use to do make up for them...even before they got really famous...that's what i do before my hormones...make up artist