PDA

View Full Version : My (true) Story

LadyBoyzrHot
08-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Here is a little story i wanted to share with everyone. I somtimes see this girl whom works the streets at night. in fact thats how I met her in the first place. NOw she is very cool and very layed back. Super easy to talk to and is in fact a very nice person. Whenever I go though town and see her I usually pic her up. Since weve nkown each other for some time and enjoy eah others company she does not charge me anything at all. Except for sex.

This is what she kind of looks like. Thier bodies are pretty much identical and face as well almost. Excpet that girl in the pic looks a liitle more asian and a tad bit cuter. The only think. She is 26 years old and i have asked her to check out the site but i fact dont think she did yet. One night I measured her cock from under and over. It was such a turn on. From to top it was just shy of 8 inches. When i measured it from under it was over 8 and a half. Damn that was such a turn on for me.

Well anyways that night we got into the shower and gave each other some very great head. after that we washed each other with our soapy bare hands stroking each others cocks. after we got out we went into my room and 69'd for a little while that was intense. Now I have a handjob fetish and love jerking off big cocks so I sat between her legs and gave her a nice slow handjob fr not even a minute and she was shooting all over the floor and her chest. That was awesome. Then she sat up and sucked me off till I shot my whole load in her hot mouth. that was a very hot night. Anyways just wanted to share that...thanks commets are welcome.

Mrprecision
02-09-2018, 09:40 PM
Loved reading this.