PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Thursday Podcast on WFNY!!! with photos!

NYCe
08-19-2006, 06:57 AM
Good Stuff here folks.

First off let me define a podcast:
is the method of distributing multimedia files, such as audio programs or music videos, over the Internet using either the RSS or Atom syndication formats, for playback on mobile devices and personal computers. The term podcast, like 'radio', can mean both the content and the method of delivery. The host or author of a podcast is often called a podcaster. Though podcasters' web sites may also offer direct download or streaming of their files; a podcast however is distinguished by its ability to be downloaded automatically using software capable of reading RSS or Atom feeds.

Now that I've confused you more :shock: here's the meat of this post:

The podcast is located at:
http://www.923freefm.com/
(under the elvis and jv show under the blog)

And here are the photos

NYCe
08-19-2006, 06:58 AM
Thursday, August 17

It's Tranny Thursday...

...take that Penn Jillette!

9AM - 10AM

JV & Elvis replay Moe's gynecologist segment from yesterday.

::Yesterdays PODCAST::

JV thinks he finds a fan in his cab driver, but he's wrong. He's a Penn Jillette fan who turns off the station when the Dog House comes on. Damn you!

Elvis reads a listener email from a fan who yelled "Doghouse" at the Yankees game. He says 50 people came back with "Whaaaaaat?!" and then another 100 people gave a "Come ON!" The guys don't buy it.

JV says that the PD, Mark, likes to program the show by telling him to do stories on the front page of the newspaper, but JV doesn't like to do that kind of stuff. Still, JV & Elvis talk about the Jonbenet Ramsey case and play some audio from the press conference. Of course they add their own flavor to the audio.

::PODCAST::

10AM - 11AM

Guess the Tranny Contest w/ Listeners:

The "Girls": Maya, AJ and Sarah...

NYCe
08-19-2006, 07:00 AM
www.trannytuesdayz.com

NYCe
08-19-2006, 07:01 AM
www.trannytuesdayz.com

Sunny Dee-lite
08-20-2006, 07:38 PM
It was such a fun experience to get on the radio and try to give knowledge about being a transsexual to the general public. I have received such touching emails on myspace...About the people that heard us speak. I wish there were more people willing to have these important topics covered to help public awareness of transsexualism better. Hopefully someday it is something that is better understood. :D

rick_932
08-20-2006, 09:20 PM
thanks for the link, props

ffrr
08-21-2006, 08:49 AM
so Sarah's the TS? where else can i see more of her? ;)

bmonlv
08-21-2006, 06:23 PM
Does anybody have the audio of the interview after the game. It's not on the podcast, and the podcast was kinda lame. :(

ffrr
08-25-2006, 08:10 AM
yeah i'll be looking out for the post-game interview :)

sunny, you posted the wrong address for sarah though, but i figured its http://myspace.com/ladytraceny ;)

Alchemist
08-25-2006, 10:50 PM
yeah i'll be looking out for the post-game interview :)

sunny, you posted the wrong address for sarah though, but i figured its http://myspace.com/ladytraceny ;)

Sara is a dime. She's got one of the cutest faces.

Dkg
08-26-2006, 02:29 AM
$20 cover charge?? I guess that's not too bad. I wouldn't mind checking out the place but sadly I'm in DC, not NY. Any clubs like this in the Washington metropolitan area??

btw, Sunny you look great. muy bonita :wink: