PDA

View Full Version : Fella's:How long have you been out the closet

Sinista
10-12-2015, 01:14 AM
From march 2011 up until now including the year 2016 will be 6 year's for me,how about you?

saifan
10-12-2015, 01:25 AM
There's no closet for me to be out of.

giovanni_hotel
10-12-2015, 02:26 AM
LOL. Most these dudes don't know where the door is to walk out the closet.
The overwhelming majority of men into TS are DL and only 'out' to their lovers.

sockratees
10-12-2015, 05:56 AM
"Out" meaning informing others you are attracted to transwomen? I didn't know it was my obligation to inform others of such trivialities or that it was considered "in the closet" to begin with.

PS. I'm completely in the closet.about being attracted to gingers as well. :0

natina
10-12-2015, 06:06 AM
If you tell People you are into Transsexual who you refer to as Women they will call you a fag are faggot. they will tell you transsexuals are men so you are having sex with men.which mean you are Gay.

If you will.
Come out of the closet cause its cold dark and lonely in there.

Sinista
10-12-2015, 09:03 PM
I am comfortable with my sexuality,I thrive off the name calling & negativity it turn's me on make my dick rock hard

francisfkudrow
10-12-2015, 09:15 PM
About 6 months.

Fyusian
10-13-2015, 02:44 AM
LOL. Most these dudes don't know where the door is to walk out the closet.
The overwhelming majority of men into TS are DL and only 'out' to their lovers.

"Hey mother, I'm attracted to women with dicks. I see them as women, most of them see themselves as women but they have dicks and to please some liberal who thinks everyone should shout their sexuality or sexual attractions from the roof top, for some reason I have to tell you this to come out of a metaphorical non-existent closet?"

Yep to reiterate another poster, there's no closet to come out of. I see trans-women as women. Everyone already knows I like women so what more is there to say? I enjoy anal simulation and I should tell my friends that I also had a threesome with two Russian chicks once and enjoy domination sometimes?

Reducing trans-women to some sort of fetish (which they are for some men but not all of us) or to suggest they are still men or to define them by their genitalia doesn't help progression of the transgendered people into society.

If you tell People you are into Transsexual who you refer to as Women they will call you a fag are faggot. they will tell you transsexuals are men so you are having sex with men.which mean you are Gay.

If you will.
Come out of the closet cause its cold dark and lonely in there.

*I tell people on the internet I like trans-women and they then track me down and drag me to the nearest gay meetup group and throw me in there*

The gays: "Well welcome guy. You like men too?"

Me: "No. I like trans-women and genetic women."

The gays: "So what are you doing here?"

Me: "Some people on the interwebs decided I was gay because I like trans-women and so threw me in here."

The gays: "WTF..."

Me: "Exactly."

The gays: "Wait a second! Gay meetup groups aren't even made to discuss men!"

Me: "What?"

The gays: "And we're all sitting in a circle! That can only mean one thing..."

Me: "..."

The gays: "...we're actually Alcoholic Anonymous people not a gay meetup group! Ahem. Welcome to the meeting, are you an alcoholic too?"

Fyusian
10-13-2015, 02:59 AM
I'm also aware there are men who are ashamed of their attraction towards transgendered women and again, fear society's reaction or labelling of them but at the same time, when and where can it be appropriate to say you like trans-women?

Better to explain first to people that transgendered women are actually women and explain about gender identity before saying "yeah I'd hit one" right?

Sinista
10-13-2015, 03:18 AM
I am comfortable in my skin,I don't fall in the downlow undercover mf's category

gaysian71
10-13-2015, 04:08 AM
I have never been "In the closet", therfore i don't really see a reason to "Come out of the closet" I just do what i do and don't really say anything about it. I have dated Trans women who are obviously Trans and no one has ever said anything to me. Although it wouldn't surprise me if some people I know talk behind my back. But as long as they don't comfront me with some rude commemts, i dont really care.

Although Natina is right. If you come out stating that you think of Trans as women and enjoy their company,9st people will call you a faggot. Especially if she is pre op. If you date a post op woman, they probably won't think you are a faggot as long as they know what post op is. But they will probably think you have psychological issues and self esteem issues.