PDA

View Full Version : I can tell with 70% accuracy if you are a HOMOSEXUAL. YOU CANT HIDE

natina
10-11-2015, 02:41 AM
There's Now A Genetic Test For Homosexuality (Sort Of)
With less than one week to go before National Coming Out Day...science may have just "outed" YOU

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/1997/06/homosexuality-and-biology/304683/

natina
10-11-2015, 02:42 AM
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6171244
http://m.theneeds.com/read/n9863262/there-s-now-a-genetic-test-for-vocativ

natina
10-11-2015, 02:55 AM
https://www.google.com/search?q=gaydar&prmd=ivns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIvPTu-pm5yAIVBtSACh2KYwLg#mhpiv=11

gaiseric
10-11-2015, 09:28 AM
Here we go again

natina
10-12-2015, 04:51 AM
LOL LOL LOL lol lol lol

Here we go again

Merkurie
10-12-2015, 05:30 AM
Everybody who has touched their own junk is homosexual.
LOL!

luvzbig1s
10-13-2015, 03:20 AM
So if there is a test for it then the debate of whether it is a lifestyle or were born that way is over

gaysian71
10-13-2015, 03:57 AM
Am I a homo? Lol.

nysprod
10-13-2015, 04:31 AM
I can tell with >95% certainty that Natina is one goofy biatch lol

natina
10-13-2015, 04:57 AM
nysprod can taste the crust on some dirty tg corspe NUTS.

I can tell with >95% certainty that Natinone BAD BITCH

AND THAT SHIT AIN'T EVEN FUNNY!

Prince Vlad
10-13-2015, 03:57 PM
Homosexuals don't like trannies, they like real men, end of story
we go for trannies because it's funnier to play with a cock than a pussy, beside the fact that a woman with a dick represents an aesthetic perfection

that's not hard to understand

nysprod
10-13-2015, 07:15 PM
nysprod can use my bad biatch ass all he wants.

Thanks babes lol

Fyusian
10-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Homosexuals don't like trannies, they like real men, end of story
we go for trannies because it's funnier to play with a cock than a pussy, beside the fact that a woman with a dick represents an aesthetic perfection

that's not hard to understand

LOL no one is arguing anything like that here. It's a joke thread (I think).

Also all of us have our own reasons for being attracted to or going with trans-women. Some might like the experience, some might like how some act hyper feminine and of course you can also be attracted to them because of their personality. Everyone has different reasons.

Men attracted to trans-women can either be straight (being attracted to women only and considering trans-women as women which they are) or bisexual (being attracted to women, trans-women and also men). As you said though, I've never heard of a gay man who likes trans-women and all gay people I've seen discuss this topic say they're not attracted to trans-women because they correctly define them as women.

One thing I don't get about your post is...what on earth do you find funny about playing with a cock or pussy? lol

Prince Vlad
10-13-2015, 11:49 PM
One thing I don't get about your post is...what on earth do you find funny about playing with a cock or pussy? lol
the things one can do with a cock and balls are many more than those with a vagina

you can suck a cock/balls, you can swing it/them, kiss it/them, frot, jerk, glans mutual touching, mutual squirting, and the likes...

what can you do with a vagina?just penetrate, kiss, licking ok but that's it, clit is often so small and hidden inside...
and the closer you look at it the uglier a vagina look imho

that's why I think the perfect match is penis+female body (indeed a tranny)

natina
10-14-2015, 01:49 AM
there REALLY IS A

GENETIC TEST FOR HOMOSEXUALITY.

THERE IS ALSO A TEST to find out if you are turned on by anything
on by any gay sex material and by how much.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_plethysmograph

LOL no one is arguing anything like that here. It's a joke thread (I think).

Also all of us have our own reasons for being attracted to or going with trans-women. Some might like the experience, some might like how some act hyper feminine and of course you can also be attracted to them because of their personality. Everyone has different reasons.

Men attracted to trans-women can either be straight (being attracted to women only and considering trans-women as women which they are) or bisexual (being attracted to women, trans-women and also men). As you said though, I've never heard of a gay man who likes trans-women and all gay people I've seen discuss this topic say they're not attracted to trans-women because they correctly define them as women.

natina
10-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Penile plethysmograph
Penile plethysmograph
Intervention
ICD-9-CM 89.58

Penile plethysmography (PPG) or phallometry is measurement of bloodflow to the penis. The most commonly reported methods of conducting penile plethysmography involve the measurement of the circumference of the penis with a mercury-in-rubber or electromechanical strain gauge, or the volume of the penis with an airtight cylinder and inflatable cuff at the base of the penis. Corpus cavernosa nerve penile plethysmographs measure changes in response to inter-operative electric stimulation during surgery. The volumetric procedure was invented by Kurt Freund and is considered to be particularly sensitive at low arousal levels. The easier to use circumferential measures are more widely used, however, and more common in studies using erotic film stimuli.

For sexual offenders it is typically used to determine the level of sexual arousal as the subject is exposed to sexually suggestive content, such as pictures, movies or audio. Although there are individuals who have claimed that phallometry is not always appropriate for the evaluation of sexual preferences or treatment effects,[1] large-scale meta-analytic review of the scientific reports demonstrated that phallometric response to stimuli depicting children is the single most accurate (with only 32% accuracy) method of identifying which sexual offenders will go on to commit new sexual crimes.[2]

Fyusian
10-14-2015, 02:08 AM
Oh wow? I didn't even know that sort of test existed. Guess I should have suspected.

But I guess you can test yourself by looking up pictures of nude men and seeing if you have arousal.

Back when I was in school, I used to "troll" my friends by sometimes leaving a picture of a nude man on their computer screen, so when they turned it back on, they're be greeted by some guy with his cock out. Childish I know but the reaction was always priceless.

Never once was I sexually aroused by a nude man or actual explicit gay sex acts if I came across such images.

So I guess those who are in doubt can feel free to test their own arousal.

But then with that explanation from neuroscientists that sometimes seeing another penis can make some straight males aroused and this is linked to our evolution in seeing it as a threat or competition therefore naturally attempting to arouse ourselves to be bigger, maybe such tests aren't always accurate more so if scenes of sex simply get a subject aroused because he starts thinking about women rather than whoever is having sex in the video or picture he's viewing.

Honestly I think sexuality should be determined by an individual themselves because in many of these cases, as with lie detectors, any psychological reason can come into play to explain things.

the things one can do with a cock and balls are many more than those with a vagina

you can suck a cock/balls, you can swing it/them, kiss it/them, frot, jerk, glans mutual touching, mutual squirting, and the likes...

what can you do with a vagina?just penetrate, kiss, licking ok but that's it, clit is often so small and hidden inside...
and the closer you look at it the uglier a vagina look imho

that's why I think the perfect match is penis+female body (indeed a tranny)

Well you can suck on a vagina in a way too but I see what you mean.

I'm the opposite of you. The penis is indeed more versatile but I find them ugly, I find vaginas aesthetically pleasing but I guess you're right in that there's less you can do with one.

Ah well, different strokes for different folks.

natina
10-14-2015, 02:13 AM
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6171244

THE TEST EXPLAINED ABOVE.

will you take the test ?

are you hideing something?

PRETTY VAGINA INSIDE LOOK using the NATINA CAM

Fyusian
10-14-2015, 02:30 AM
THE TEST EXPLAINED ABOVE.

will you take the test ?

are you hideing something?

I don't think there is a need for anyone to take such a test. If you're unsure of your sexuality, as I said, just look up images of nude men. If you don't feel anything about them then you're not gay, simple as. Better yet: if you don't have a desire to look up nude men in the first place then you're not gay.

Also your "studies" and sources are rather old. One is from 1997, the other from last year with no new developments. We've known for a long time that sexuality can be genetic so there's little new here but I also think psychological factors may play a role for some. For some sexuality can be something that is always constant and fixed but I think others might be sexually fluid due to psychology reasons. I have heard of people who were bisexual, being attracted to men and women and then at some point, they go off men completely. These aren't confused teens either.

There's more to sexuality than genetics I think.

Edit:

And what are your "inner vagina" pics supposed to prove? Do close zoom ups inside the anus and you'll find it's also repulsive in the inside! Actually, I don't want to see such pics...forget I said anything! lol I'm already having nightmares now...

natina
10-14-2015, 05:02 AM
Gaydar and gay rating system in English

Laphroaig
10-14-2015, 08:29 AM
Natina, I can't see anything in the links that you've provided in this thread that state "70% accuracy", but if that's the case then they are only a little better than flipping a coin to decide...

natina
10-15-2015, 02:32 AM
There's Now A Genetic Test For Homosexuality (Sort Of)
With less than one week to go before National Coming Out Day...science may have just "outed" you

By Joshua A. Krisch on Oct 08, 2015 at 1:16 PM
(Illustration: Diana Quach/Vocativ)
There may not be one, all-encompassing Gay Genebutscientists have long suspected that oursexuality has its origins in our DNA. Now, just in time for National Coming Out Day, researchers have developed an algorithm that, they say, can predict male sexual orientation with 70 percent accuracy by scanning nine regions of the human genome. They presented their findings at the American Society of Human Geneticsin Baltimore.

“To our knowledge, this is the first example of a predictive model for sexual orientation based on molecular markers,” said coauthor Tuck C. Ngun, of the University of California, Los Angelesin a prepared statement.

More Junk Science: Gay Parents Do Not Screw Up Their Kids
It all boils down to the relatively young scientific field of epigenetics, the study of how external factors can activate genesor change how cells read DNA. When you’re dealing with epigenetics, even seemingly minor chemical modifications can have long-lasting effects. In fact, a 2012 paper suggested tiny carbohydrates called methyl groups may make epigenetic changes to sperm and egg cells, influencing the sexual orientation of the baby.

The latest research builds on that theory, by examining the methyl groups present in 140,000 regions within the genetic code. The scientists specifically studied a group of “discordant” (one gay, one straight) male identical twins—most of whomshareall thesame genes. They found that sexual orientation among the twins was strongly linked to certain methylation patterns along nine regions in the DNA. When they then interviewed the twins, the researchers found that the patterns functioned as a sort of epigenetic gaydar, which identified male homosexuality with nearly 70 percent accuracy.

Theories as to whythese methyl groups latch onto specific DNA regions abound. “Methylation may be determined by subtle differences in the environment each fetus experiences during gestation, such as their exact locations within the womb and how much of the maternal blood supply each receives,” writes Michael Balter, reporter at Science Magazine.

More So How Exactly Is Kuwait Going to “Medically Test” People to Detect If They Are Gay?
Meanwhile, there is no indication that this test could be used to detect homosexuality outside of the laboratory. It’s not as if you tick a box on a blood test and have your children tested, for example.And that (of course) is a good thing, because you can’t guarantee the motives of people who would do such a thing. Places like Kuwait, for instance, have already expressed interest in a medical test to help them identify, and then discriminate against, gay people.Fortunately, the researchers have no intention of using their results to detect or “cure” homosexuality—and it seems unlikely that scientists coulddo such a thing, anyway. “We will not have the potential to manipulate sexual orientation anytime soon,”psychologist J. Michael Bailey of Northwestern University in Illinois told Balter.

But even if the results couldthrow us onto shaky ethical ground,Bailey stresses that sexual orientation research must remain unfettered by its social or political implications. “We should not restrict research on the origins of sexual orientation on the basis of hypothetical or real implications,” he said.

Promoted Stories

Childhood Crushes What They Look Like Now
Buzzlie

NFL: 5 Best Players No One Saw Coming This Year
The Cheat Sheet
Which Presidential Candidates Have The Most Fake Twitter Followers?
Four months ago, Donald Trump had the best the real-to-fake Twitter follower ratio. What happened?
Share this Tweet this
By Ryan Beckler on Oct 14, 2015 at 3:03 PM
Bernie Sanders has the most authentic Twitter following out of all the remaining presidential candidates, according to a Vocativ analysis run just before the first Democratic debate. Sanders, who has been somewhat of a social media darlingduring this election cycle, has the least bots & trollTwitter followers among his following of allcandidates stillin the running for the White House.

TwitterAudit, an analyticaltool used to quantify the legitimacy of a user’s Twitter following, deems 89 percent of the accounts that follow the Vermont senator actual users, just slightly down from our June analysis that put him at 90 percent.

The candidate with the fakestfollower base? That dubious honor still belongs to Hillary Clinton, whose 4.45 million Twitter followers were only 59 percent real when we conducted our review. Most interestingly though, is the fact that the ‘real’ proportion of Donald Trump’s 4.43 million followersplummeted from90 percent to 61 percent in just four months.

TwitterAudit, the tool used for the analysis below, takes a random sample of 5,000 followers and judges each account’s authenticity based on its number of tweets, the date of its last tweet and the ratio of its followers to friends. The fake Twitter accounts could be spam bots run by automated software or profiles that have been lying around for years. Determining fake followersisnot an exact science.

Let’s Be Friends. Say hello on Facebook.

While it’s certainly possible Trump could’ve purchased followers in the last few months, it’s more likely that he picked up thousands of followers from bots and spam profiles that latched onto his account after an enormous surge inchatter around his namethis pastsummer. That could also explain the slight decreases seen by most of the candidates and could even excuse Chris Christie for having a sizeable fake followingafter being heavily scrutinized for the Bridgegate debacle in 2013.

Voice Analysis: Bernie Sanders Growls Like A President
Studies suggest voice frequency can influence elections. So Vocativ performed a voice analysis of each candidate, and found out who will make the pitchiest president
Share this Tweet this
By Joshua A. Krisch and Ralph Avellino on Oct 14, 2015 at 1:15 PM
(Photos: Getty, Photo Illustration: R. A. Di Ieso/Vocativ)
While candidates are often judged by their experience or showmanship, few are ever evaluated based on their voices. But maybe they should be, according to a recentstudy published in PLoS. Scientists asked 800 participantsto listen to different speakers repeat the line, “I urge you to vote for me this November” and found that voters prefer politicians with deeper voices. Vocativ then ran a voice analysis of each Republican candidate during the first debate and, among other things, concluded thatTrump is probably too squeaky to win.

More Donald Trump Is Too Squeaky To Be President
Now we’re at it again. During Wednesday’s Democratic Primary Debate in Las Vegas, Vocativ analyzed brief audio clips from each candidate, shaved off outliers and recorded each presidential hopeful’s pitch. We also updated our Trump data (last time we picked a particularly passionate 30 seconds from The Donald, which skewed our data toward the squeaky end of the spectrum). Here’s a map of your candidates, by the pitch:

Noteworthy: Internet darling Bernie Sanders has the deepest timbre of any candidate both on the Republican and Democratic sides, at an average pitch of 133 Hz. In our prior analysis, John Kasich was the only one who even came close, at a paltry 147 Hz. It appears nobody can growl deeper than The Bern.

For the actual study, scientists played political messages ranging froma booming 81 Hz (think James Earl Jones) to 136 Hz (just shy of Sean Connery). Many of our candidates fall outside of that range, especially Trump who, even after we crunched the numbers a second time, weighed in at a window-shattering 189 Hz. But that’s to be expected, as prior studies have shown that voice frequency oftenincreases during heated discussions.

More Is Reddit Running Away From Bernie Sanders?
Scientists aren’t sure why we prefer silky baritonesin our elected officials. Some studies suggest humans arehard-wired to elect leaders whom our primitive minds consider most likely to win wars, vanquish enemies and club mammoths to death. Obviously that’s not a very enlightened way to vote (and, in any case, Clinton probably could beat the crap out of a mammoth even at 188 Hz) but, then again, it’s not like most voters make informed decisions anyway.

Let's Be Friends. Say hello on Facebook.

Anyway, take our findings with a grain of salt. As we noted last time—pitch does not make the president. The implications of having a squeaky world leader, however, are worth considering. Prior studies have shown that we consider men with lower-pitched voicesmore attractive, physically strongerand more dominant. One fascinating study even examined recordings of every presidential debate between 1960 and 2000, and found that the candidate with the deeper voice invariably won a higher percentage of the popular vote.

The take home message? Pitch matters.

Bernie's Email Comment Sparks More Chatter About Hillary's Emails
Sorry Bernie: Hillary's emails still dominated the Twitter conversation.
Share this Tweet this
By Brian Patrick Byrne and Adi Cohen on Oct 14, 2015 at 12:27 PM
Hillary felt the bern on Twitter Tuesday night. (Photos: Getty, Photo Illustration: Robert A. Di Ieso/Vocativ)
Bernie Sanders seems to think that Americans are “sick and tired” of hearing about Hillary Clinton’s email scandal, but that didn’t stop Twitter from talking about itad nauseum duringTuesday’s Democratic debate.

Vocativ analyzed more than two million tweets asthe two hour event aired on CNN and discovered that despite thewide-rangingnumber of issues debated, Twitter appeared to bemost hung up onClinton’s use of aprivate server for her government email during her tenure as secretary of state.

The words“email” and “server” were mentioned more than 100,000 times, generating even more discussion than “gun,” which featured inalmost 30,000 fewer tweets despite the recent spate of school shootings.

So snowden stealing files=traitor. Hillary misusing and putting our nation at risk

Clinton’semails were mentionedmore than double the number of times asthe third most popular phrases,“black lives matter” and “race,” which received a combined 44,000mentions. Sorry, Bernie, butit looks like social media still isn’t ready to hit “delete” on those damnemails.

natina
10-15-2015, 06:35 AM
genetic test for homosexuality that's 70% accurate

http://www.vocativ.com/news/238339/genetic-test-for-homosexuality/

So How Exactly Is Kuwait Going to “Medically Test” People to Detect If They Are Gay?

http://www.vocativ.com/culture/lgbt/so-how-exactly-is-kuwait-going-to-medically-test-people-to-detect-if-they-are-gay/