PDA

View Full Version : Leftover Drinks

EZWind
10-07-2015, 02:11 AM
Well folks, grab yourself a bottle of Cuervo Gold or Jack Daniels or whatever your favorite elixir may be and fire up the HBO.... it's time once again for the Leftovers drinking game. The way it works is this: whenever you find yourself saying What the Fuck? ....take a drink. Just watched the season 2 opener and had to take a break in the middle to go get another bottle.
I started a thread on this last season and got minimal response, so I guess I must be the only one watching. Anyway, just on the off chance....anyone out there know or care or have even the slightest clue as to what in the unholy Hell is going on w/ this story? just askin'

EZWind
12-07-2015, 06:51 PM
...well, having just finished watching the season finale, thought I'd bump this
...I thought about bailing out on it like I did w/ The Dome b/c there were just too many WTF? moments and my poor pickled liver couldn't take any more, but for some reason I've stuck with it...probly b/c I'm a glutton for punishment, but also b/c I find the women who play Nora and Jill to be very pleasing to my eye.
...at any rate, apparently I really AM the only one watching, and the conclusion having offered precious few answers or tied up loose ends, thought I'd throw it out there again just for the hell of it. I spose the thing for me to do would be to do a search and find the book and read it....but that's a lotta work
....in any event, still askin'

EZWind
12-11-2015, 08:05 PM

runningdownthatdream
12-11-2015, 09:32 PM

Take it as a sign that you should get outside and enjoy the natural things in life..........becoming obsessed with a manufactured reality on TV might be an indication that you you're losing touch with reality.