PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one who thinks vaping is just disgusting?

SXFX
09-26-2015, 05:23 AM
Look i was never a fan of cigarettes but for the love of shit...vaping is fucking disgusting as FUCK!
At least the smoke from a cigarette stayed put...holy fuck the shit that comes out of a vape stick is rank as fuck and thick as fog!
I was driving to a party last night an ahead was what i thought a car with 15 pot heads.....and the smell coming from the back of the car...you would have sworn up and down that a fucking pack of fruit bats had just blown the fuck up....nope! 4 NJ women in their mid 20's wearing animal print and vaping to some POS song about shaking it off.......gooood! WTF!

MrFanti
09-26-2015, 05:55 AM
You ever been around people who chew tobacco?

RallyCola
09-26-2015, 06:14 AM
could be worse, they could be bulimic too. nj girls are nasty rank whores so no wonder they disgusted you.

giovanni_hotel
09-26-2015, 08:31 AM
Rather be around someone blazing some weed than someone vaping.

SXFX
09-30-2015, 04:13 AM
Rather be around someone blazing some weed than someone vaping.

YES!
that smell is natural and god it's AWESOME and fun to share....vaping is god horrible!
Smells horrible and looks even worse...WTF! GOD! You smell of rotten fruit stop sucking on that fucking thing you nasty cunts!

Tapatio
09-30-2015, 09:06 PM
Vamping is for chicks and hipster douchebags with manicured beards.

RallyCola
09-30-2015, 11:05 PM

so.....880570

DeadGirl-Productions
09-30-2015, 11:08 PM
If only there was somethin' y'all could do about it.

http://www.deadgirlproductions.com/download.png

http://www.deadgirlproductions.com/v1.jpg http://www.deadgirlproductions.com/v2.jpg

http://www.deadgirlproductions.com/v3.jpg

http://www.deadgirlproductions.com/v4.jpg

AdaBlackXXX
09-30-2015, 11:27 PM
Look i was never a fan of cigarettes but for the love of shit...vaping is fucking disgusting as FUCK!
At least the smoke from a cigarette stayed put...holy fuck the shit that comes out of a vape stick is rank as fuck and thick as fog!
I was driving to a party last night an ahead was what i thought a car with 15 pot heads.....and the smell coming from the back of the car...you would have sworn up and down that a fucking pack of fruit bats had just blown the fuck up....nope! 4 NJ women in their mid 20's wearing animal print and vaping to some POS song about shaking it off.......gooood! WTF!

Not all mods chuck clouds bruh. And tar is what is "fucking disgusting". 💨💨💨💨💨✌🏻️

Tapatio
10-01-2015, 12:03 AM
... and vaping to some POS song about shaking it off.......gooood! WTF!

You aren't disparaging Taylor Swift here, are you?

That girl is a treasure.

Tapatio
10-01-2015, 12:04 AM
so.....880570

Nice.

GroobySteven
10-01-2015, 12:24 AM
Yep agree ... light a good cigar!

trish
10-01-2015, 12:27 AM
It's reminiscent of pipe smoking, but (IMO) it doesn't have the cache pipes used to. On the up side, women (other than granny from the Beverly Hill Billies) can vape and get away with it socially...and vaping is (theoretically) a lot healthier than smoking. On the downside, a lot of vaporizors are made in China where there are no controls over the what materials are used to make them. If you use them be sure you're not inhaling heavy metals or other toxic materials.

Bobzz
10-01-2015, 02:56 AM
I use a PAX2 vaporizer. It's the only way to vape in my not so humble opinion.

fred41
10-01-2015, 04:50 AM
I use a PAX2 vaporizer. It's the only way to vape in my not so humble opinion.

I used a Pax...until it burnt out. I'll get the Pax 2 this weekend. Best way (I think) to partake of weed.

On the other vape issue: Vaping has gotten a lot of people, who wouldn't ordinarily do so, to finally switch over from cigarettes. It may be annoying, but as of right now, it stands a helluva less risk of giving them lung cancer ...or other debilitating lung diseases.
...and even though some of the scents are mildly annoying, they definitely don't seem to cling on your clothing and skin the way cigarette (or cigar)smoke does.

fred41
10-01-2015, 04:56 AM

Hipster douchebags don't have manicured beards...they have big, disgusting beards.

One of my neighbors is a perfect example of an extreme stereotype, even though he probably thinks he's being a non-conformist: he's a fairly young guy, who hangs out every morning in one of the new pedestrian plazas we are so fond of in NYC, smoking an old fashioned pipe, with a long Amish beard...wearing kitchen clogs. ....Really??!!

CORVETTEDUDE
10-01-2015, 05:54 AM
Yep, Vaping jut like cigarettes, Chewing Tobacco and even Cigars is for morons that have no respect for others and even less or themselves!!

ktkraft
10-01-2015, 07:28 AM
I dont know what nasty crap you guys vape, but the stuff i vape i always get compliments on how good it smells. Dont buy the stuff from the gas station. And why do peopel hate it? its healthier than a ciggarette so im happy to get my nicotine and smoke craving in a safer way.

SXFX
10-02-2015, 08:06 PM
Its fucking disgusting turns every bar that allows it into a fucking hooka lounge it's disgusting!
And the fucking smell gets into your clothes and you fucking smell like the ass end of a pink berry!
WTF! IT'S DISGUSTING! and the womens breath...holy fuck! really! bad breath + bad fruit juice = rank as fuck!

jamesedwards
10-02-2015, 08:55 PM

Well for me I don't like cigarette smoke and don't like being around it, and I don't drink, I am like a health and clean nut. Vape smoke? I don't fuck around in places where they are smoking it. Don't go around that on an empty stomach that shit feels like cryptonite and will make you weak. I can't stand it.

And I have been around people that chew Tabaco. They use a spit cup which is the worse! Yuckkkkkkkk!

jamesedwards
10-02-2015, 08:57 PM
Yep, Vaping jut like cigarettes, Chewing Tobacco and even Cigars is for morons that have no respect for others and even less or themselves!!

When there is an addiction, the question of thinking about others never come to mind because they have an addiction and need to get there thing on. Addiction don't care about no one, ask a crack head.