PDA

View Full Version : Gang bang

Ginamax
09-24-2015, 06:14 PM
When I was in university a party was organised for the freshers it was to be Ginas coming out party.. I spent all afternoon getting ready to make myself a beautiful as possible. I wore a short black skirt that barely covered my ass 7 inch heals black stockings and a white blouse.. I felt so sexy I was nervous and drank a bottle of white wine when I was getting ready for a bit of Dutch courage.. When it wish time I tottered off to the pub half pissed for a pre party drink.. When I walked in the door it suddenly went quite and every one stared at me.. I saw some of the rugby lads staring and I heard them say fucking queer.. And start laughing..

I was so embarrassed but I went to the bar bought a drink and sat down. I lit a cigarette and perched on the bar stool with my short skirt riding up. The atmosphere got better and I started talking to some girls about cloths shopping and girly stuff lol I could the rugby lads getting more pissed and louder. Suddenly there was a loud cheer and lots of laughing then an embarrassed guy came over and said I have lost a bet and I have to song you. I thought why not he's cute .. To shouts of get your tits out for the boys I stood up warped my arms around his neck and gave him a huge snog I ground my hips into his and I could
Feel his dick grow hard omigod I wanted him so much..

Suddenly he broke away embarrassed and red in the face.. His mates were all laughing and cheering.. As the night went on I noticed the guy looking and me and I smiled.

When it was time to,leave for the party I went outside and was walking up the road I heard footsteps behind me I looked behind it was the rugby lads.. The guy said you fucking bitch you embarrassed me and I am going to make you pay..

They took me down an alley way and said on your knees bitch I duly obliged I was pissed and horny. Suddenly I was sucking one of the guys off and wanking the other two off the more the abused me and called me a fucking cunt and whore the more empowered I felt.. I was the one in charge and I was loving it.. I wanted to be treated like a dirty back alley whore.. The guys came in unison and my hair face and blouse was covered in cum. My friend said stand up bend over I could feel his hand under my skirt ripping my panties down I bend over and cocked my arse in the air I felt his dick pushing between my ass cheeks I wimpered omigod it was sore at first.. He fucked me hard I reached Behind and grabbed his arse so he could take me deeper .. Also I grabbed my cock and started wanking myself off .. He shot his hot load up my ass I came too all over my skirt and stockings ..

He laughed and said to his mates that showed the bitch and the left laughing as they went up the street.. I was a fucking mess cum all over my face, blouse, stockings and skirt. I reached down picked up my ripped panties and tottered off home with cum seeping out my ass.. Gina was well and truly born that night..

Xxx Gina max

Lady cock lover
12-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Very hot Gina, would love to see you creampied live...