PDA

View Full Version : Can you relate to this problem?

Ponyboy
09-20-2015, 03:25 PM
A few years ago, I considered transitioning, but I couldn't determine if my sexuality was feminine or submissive bisexual. Now I know that gender is more than sexuality - I knew that aspects of my life were far more feminine than other 'men'. But just focus on the sexuality issue - to this day, I don't know if i'm feminine or bi-sexual submissive.

I decided to stop trying to define myself and just do what I want. I am not going to transition. But there are times I still think about how I would define myself.

I dont want advice. i just want to know how common this confusion is - so my post and question is 'Have you ever been in the same situation?'

shushu
09-20-2015, 05:39 PM
There are varieties of gender. If it stress you to try to fit yourself into a category, don't do it. Be yourself :-)

dreamon
09-21-2015, 06:39 AM
I mean, if you're confused, try finding a LGBT center near you. They will have groups where you will find a lot of people with the same questions as you. It can be very therapeutic and help you with the need to find a "definition".