PDA

View Full Version : Transsexual Model Mia Isabella Reveals New Claims About Relationship With Tyga

retroboy
09-17-2015, 05:04 PM
So how true do you reckon the rumors are and does anyone think lots of celebs see a TS on the side.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/tyga-transsexual-claims-mia-isabella-relationship/

ew86riv
09-17-2015, 11:21 PM
she should just stop talking. if you care about somebody you don't continue to talk about it. move on.

parts25
09-17-2015, 11:52 PM
Mia Isabella is old news and who is Tyga again?

retroboy
09-18-2015, 12:00 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyga

Hemi Royd
09-18-2015, 03:04 AM
Mia with Charlie Sheen?,What a joke.
Now she is with this bum,wow,she surely is desperate,,But yes,whatever happens
behind close doors,keep it there,no need to tell the world,what your failures are
among celebrities,I had so much respect for you,Mia,but knowing this,,,I'am
divorcing you,,,,lol

islandmix
09-18-2015, 04:09 AM
It's well known in the ts escost scene that Charlie sheen likes trannies.

jamesedwards
09-18-2015, 09:09 AM
Mia with Charlie Sheen?,What a joke.
Now she is with this bum,wow,she surely is desperate,,But yes,whatever happens
behind close doors,keep it there,no need to tell the world,what your failures are
among celebrities,I had so much respect for you,Mia,but knowing this,,,I'am
divorcing you,,,,lol

I agree, when we fuck keep that shit behind closed doors, its no one's business. I had put up a thread about this about a week and a half ago. she is trying to play passive aggressive with a hint twist of reverse psychology. She don't want the pub to crucify him yet she keeps talking. smh I can't fuck with Mia, she just fucked herself cause if I was a dude I would be like "nope not fucking with her Mia talks to much," Next!!!!

jamesedwards
09-18-2015, 09:10 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyga

LOL I think dude was being sarcastic about who is tyga

Stavros
09-18-2015, 09:26 AM
Three threads on this issue, and no advance. It isn't even our business.

jamesedwards
09-18-2015, 11:07 AM
You're so right Stavros, it isn't any of our business, but on the contrary, Mia made it our business when she BLASTED it out to the media. So do you want to still hold on to that claim? If Mia, like I said would of kept her mouth closed no one would of known, these are the effects that happen when you open your mouth about someone's sexual appetite.

This is a lesson Stavros for those who go through this type of madness. That's the advancement. Have a great day and may you be blessed.

Three threads on this issue, and no advance. It isn't even our business.

jamesedwards
09-18-2015, 11:12 AM
Did Tyga mess with Mia on a sexual level? I learned 15 years ago, never accuse someone of some thing unless you have absolute evidence!

Now there are allegations and speculation and hints to him being with Mia. One is Tyga's attorney's snatched some pics down off the net Mia put up of Tyga, so that could lead to a fact but not the whole fact.

As this develops we shall see the truth or we won't, the world will not stop.

bassman2546
09-18-2015, 01:57 PM
She's looking for a payday but she just may end up being served a lawsuit, if she keeps this up.

Stavros
09-18-2015, 05:28 PM
You're so right Stavros, it isn't any of our business, but on the contrary, Mia made it our business when she BLASTED it out to the media. So do you want to still hold on to that claim? If Mia, like I said would of kept her mouth closed no one would of known, these are the effects that happen when you open your mouth about someone's sexual appetite.

This is a lesson Stavros for those who go through this type of madness. That's the advancement. Have a great day and may you be blessed.

I would have thought the reason we call them 'threads' is is to give members the opportunity to write multiple posts on and around a topic, but it seems now anytime someone wants to make a comment on a topic they start a new thread, which may be why there are something like 14 threads on Jenner and I don't even know who she is other than she came out of some horrible reality tv show as I can't be bothered to google her. Here, the point is that whatever Mia Isabella does need not elicit a response from you or anyone else. And maybe if she did not get any responses to her 'revelations' she might get the message. It could just be my age but I don't know why so many people seem to think that if they do not make a pubic statement about themselves it is as if they don't exist. Thanks to Mia for her sterling work in front of the camera; but no thanks, I don't care who she sees when the camera is turned off.

Tapatio
09-18-2015, 05:30 PM
I can't fuck with Mia, she just fucked herself cause if I was a dude...

You're a chick? That explains... well, nothing.

You're a chick?