PDA

View Full Version : GUYS I've been to a TV and i have problems now.. with my ass(no jokes i'm worried )

vanilla95u
09-15-2015, 06:45 PM
Yeah as i've said in title, I was curious to try a TV/TS for the first time..

And it ended up bad.. i guesss,,

She had a thick and a bit big penis and she didn't care about and fucked me a bit rought, it hurted like in hell

At the final i've had a bit blood when i was cleaning, and it hurted

Now after 5 hours, when i fart it keeps bleeding when i try to shit is same thing ..
when i'm cleaning i clean such stuff like bleed and water wtf..

I'm ashame to go to a doctor, can you help me out ?

Laphroaig
09-15-2015, 06:53 PM
I can't be bothered to open the pic, so I'm just going to say this, get over the embarassment and go see your Doctor ASAP. It's guaranteed that they will have seen worse.

vanilla95u
09-15-2015, 06:57 PM
I'm a bit afraid dunno.. noone knows if it goes in time ?

Laphroaig
09-15-2015, 06:58 PM
Well, the longer you leave it, the worse the potential outcome is... your call!

rodinuk
09-15-2015, 08:08 PM
Go and seek medical advice from a medically-qualified doctor AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - NOW is a good time. No one on here can treat you, if you were man enough to see the TV you're more than man enough to go and see a medical professional, don't worry they've seen and heard it all before.

If you are in the UK you can use a variety of services such as a GUM clinic or your GP or an out-of-hours service etc. NHS 111 etc

http://www.fpa.org.uk/find-a-clinic?gclid=COzjjbfQ-ccCFYsEwwodiX8M8g

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/STIs/Pages/VisitinganSTIclinic.aspx

Don't put it off - DO IT NOW - time is a factor and let's face it the sooner you get examined the sooner you'll get some peace of mind.

Hoping it'll all just go away is not an option, do the right thing and get checked out.

vanilla95u
09-15-2015, 08:50 PM
well i'm not from uk actualy , here we got bad services in my country,

I think it's just an anal fissure or smth, i've took Dermovate, ketonal forte and some pill for diareea, i'll check tomorrow if i still bleed or somthing i'll go check a doctor

I was shitting again and there was not blood on toilet paper , it was only at beggining of shiting a bit of it.

giovanni_hotel
09-15-2015, 08:54 PM
A doctor isn't a gossip and couldn't care less how your asshole was injured. His or her focus is getting you well and functioning again.

Just say you had a bad experience with anal sex.....

FYI, you can bleed to death from internal bleeding or tears in your colon and intestine, not even considering the risk for sepsis(blood poisoning).

rodinuk
09-15-2015, 08:55 PM
You should get tested regardless of whether you're bleeding or not tomorrow including an HIV test as a precaution.

I hope you were using a condom?

Ts RedVeX
09-15-2015, 09:02 PM
Also ask for a post exposure propylaxis course (PEP ) if it happened less than 72hours ago. You can get that at a walk-in sexual health clinic.

Nikka
09-15-2015, 09:03 PM
u r still here?

Laphroaig
09-15-2015, 09:07 PM
u r still here?

That's what I was thinking...

vanilla95u
09-15-2015, 09:51 PM
im still alive ya :))

It was with condom and Durex Lube

vanilla95u
09-15-2015, 10:10 PM
FYI, you can bleed to death from internal bleeding or tears in your colon and intestine, not even considering the risk for sepsis(blood poisoning).

the bleeding of intestine or colone ? the bleed from there theoreticaly should be removed in shitting right ?

if there's no bleeding or not it should be fine

oh comeon i don't think i'm not the single guy who was fucked in ass, right , the guys in jail what they do lol when they leak the soap :D

About my feeling, i feel ok, my diareea is over after that pill, my ass still hurts.. guys i think it's just an anal fissure..

Laphroaig
09-15-2015, 10:15 PM
You've been given advice, either take it or ignore it. It's your choice, but as has been said before, noone on here is qualified to give a diagnosis.

If you die of blood poisoning a few days later, don't blame us...

shushu
09-15-2015, 10:22 PM
Go to doctor! I have had an anal fissure even though I have never been bottom. (unfortunately, actually only had anal with GGs).
I told the doctor I that I've never bottomed (ok. but didn't told that I would love to have a romantic relationship with a trans woman).
Anyway, the doctor said most guys with anal fissure are straight and gay people don't usually have that so often.
So no need to talk with the doctor about your experience, if you don't want.
You will get some creme and it will go away after one or two weeks.

legault
09-15-2015, 11:30 PM
why didnt you fuck her?

LI SEAN08
09-16-2015, 12:09 AM
And if that was ur very first time getting booty fucked, why would u do it with some tranny with a BIG DICK?

vanilla95u
09-16-2015, 12:14 AM
HELLO GUYS, I'M JUST BACK FROM THE DOCTOR

Thank you guys for your all advices ,

As i have to remember what i've told you up about the doctors of my country ( most of them are bad ) because the good doctors are going in UK or Germany for more $$ (I'm from Bucharest Romania )

OkaY, so i've been to a public hospital at emercy, some surgeon checked me.. I've showed him , he said it's an anal fissure, and he can't look more deep in because it will hurt, and he put me buy a cream "ULTRAPROCT" and told me to use it 2/times per day next 5 days..
I've asked him if i can do more investigations (i've thought abut an endoscopy) and he said , no need . He didn't even told me to do some BTS(HIEPTATIT ETC TESTS) but anyway..

I planned that tomorrow i should go to a good doctor i know to do an ultrasound But i'm not sure if she can see the stuff about my colone and intestine with the ultrasound..
Dunno :/

islandmix
09-16-2015, 02:03 AM
And if that was ur very first time getting booty fucked, why would u do it with some tranny with a BIG DICK?

Exactly what I was thinking!!

jamesedwards
09-16-2015, 02:13 PM
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: Oh my gawd lol I am in tears, hold the fuck up, New York City :dead: :dead: :dead:

Yo, hold up, you get your asshole busted and then you run here for advice ? :dead: :dead: :dead:

All the TV did was tear some ass tissue, it will clear up with time, and I were you I would not eat a lot. It has to heal, I mean like wtf didn't yall use any lube? you just got to give it a couple of weeks, but go see the doctor, defecating will definitely open the ass muscles that are trying to heal. You'll be ok, next time use lots of lube you seem not to have had that done a lot and you need to be opened on a processed level not just rammed.

Yeah as i've said in title, I was curious to try a TV/TS for the first time..

And it ended up bad.. i guesss,,

She had a thick and a bit big penis and she didn't care about and fucked me a bit rought, it hurted like in hell

At the final i've had a bit blood when i was cleaning, and it hurted

Now after 5 hours, when i fart it keeps bleeding when i try to shit is same thing ..
when i'm cleaning i clean such stuff like bleed and water wtf..

I'm ashame to go to a doctor, can you help me out ?

IluvemHung
09-16-2015, 02:28 PM
Sounds like a good date!

nysprod
09-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Scenario probabilities

Op comes back and says the same thing happened again .23

Op comes back and posts he got fucked with no damage and now intends to become a power bottom .72

Op simply goes away .05

broncofan
09-16-2015, 06:31 PM
Yo, hold up, you get your asshole busted and then you run here for advice ? :dead: :dead: :dead:

All the TV did was tear some ass tissue, it will clear up with time, and I were you I would not eat a lot. I
From the beautiful mind that brought us imbalance genes. Thank goodness you're certain he won't develop an infection his immune system can't handle.

You should not be ashamed to see a medical professional if you are worried about a life threatening infection.

jamesedwards
09-16-2015, 09:46 PM
Sounds like a good date!

LOL tha's what I was thinking, I had my ass pounding two weekends ago and she left my asshole sore for a week, no bleeding, the dick was so good, guess what ? I went back for more the past weekend LOL I don't use that lube shit, I use either virgin olive oil which is the best or regular Johnson and Johnson Oil . it's way better and it really helps that dick slide in and out that ass. I love the olive oil cause she can pull out and I suck her cock and she slide it back in and she can throw that dick like a beast. its only going to get good as we keep fucking.

Rahman12
09-16-2015, 10:33 PM
i have not read all the posts in here.only first page,I hope you get well.Next time try to slowly introduce your body to anal sex.start with small dildos ( buy one and experiment at home ) slowly and gently and gradually you can go for bigger.use ALOT OF lube.DO NOT go for huge one right away

Imakeiteazy
09-17-2015, 12:02 AM
Smoking Weed and :tongue: at this thread

AdaBlackXXX
09-17-2015, 03:08 AM
Anal Fissssssssuresssssss :D

Hemi Royd
09-17-2015, 04:55 AM
Just by reading this article,my ass was hurting,Dude If you ask her to go slow and she
shoved it in,like the horse you describe her to be,,,You should have kicked her in the
nuts,for been so savage,lol
I remember seeing the doctor who wanted to perform a prostate check for the first
time,his fingers were huge,and I chickened out,,I was like incredible Hulk was gonna
rape me with his fingers,,,lol

jamesedwards
09-17-2015, 06:43 AM
:dead: YOU ARE CRAZY AS FUCK LOL

OH MY GAWD THAT WAS FUNNY HEMI U ARE WILD :DEAD: :DEAD:

MAN BAD ADVICE TO TELL HIM TO KICK THE TGIRL IN THE NUTS LOL HE WOULD BE BETTER OFF JUMPING OFF THE DICK AND RUNNING LOL

MAN A COUPLE OF TIMES I FLINCHED AT A TGIRL LIKE I WAS GOING TO HIT HER BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO GET OFF THAT DICK, MAN I DID IT TO ONE AND SHE SLAPPED ME AND GRABBED ME BY THE THROAT LIKE DARTH VADER AND SAID, "Are you serious? Nigga I dare you to hit me, I will bust your ass, do it, I dare you, punk ass nigga I will fuck your bitch ass up, turn your bitch ass over, Ima show you not to fuck with me, bend over you bitch ass nigga, Ima fuck your ass". Man she did what we called "A Rip" where she take her dick one time and just ram it in the ass without going slow and all that. Man I screamed so fucking loud LOL I ain't going to lie I was a bitch that night. She put her arm around my neck in a choke hold and told me "shut your bitch ass up nigga, you talk that shit, take this dick like a man" man she held me like that and was ramming my ass and you could hear my ass clap. That shit turned her on she was just throwing that dick. Man she slapped my ass and said, "Throw that ass on this dick, bounce that ass nigga" man she was no fucking joke. She was tall and strong, she had on those black knee high boots with the steal toe. She kicked me in my shin one time that shit hurt.
The other time she spit in my face, i was fine with that, then she punched me in the chest that shit hurt I lounged at her and she slapped me quickly grabbed me by my throat with one hand and slapped me against the wall. I grabbed her wrist and she said, "U fucking touch me nigga, move your hand you faggot ass nigga, move your fucking hand," so i moved it, that bitch was serious, then she slapped my dick cause I was naked and I screamed and and grabbed her arm she said, " Nigga move your fucking hands, don't touch me bitch, " then she slammed me again against the wall, and pretended like she was going to hit me in my dick again, the bitch started laughing, then she said "You're a bitch and you're my bitch, if you ever in your life think about hitting me I will body slam your bitch ass and I will stomp your bitch ass out, do you fucking hear me?"

Man why did I hesitate and piss this TGirl off LOL She slapped my face and hit me in my balls again and told me" stand your bitch ass up nigga, be a fucking man and stop acting like a pussy ass nigga, you know Ima Boss Bitch and I own your bitch ass, turn your black ass around, Ima fuck your ass-pussy you fucking faggot," then she spent me around and told me, "get down on your knees you dick sucking faggot, On your fucking knees bitch". Yelling she put her dick in my mouth and made me suck that shit, as I was sucking her dick she said, "Look at me, you dick sucking faggot I make you do what I want when I want it and where I want it, if we are outside in the park and I tell you to bend over you bend over and show me that pussy, Ima fuck you outside I'm going to treat you like the bitch ass whore you are, when I tell you I wanna fuck when I get home you be ass naked waiting for this dick, I don't want to hear no bullshit, do as you are commanded do you understand me bitch?" I said yes quick LOL

Ask me did i go back? Hell yeah LOL the bitch has a mean dick game she is one of those that can make me cum out of my ass, She is the nasty bitch while she fucking me she will scratch my back and tell me, "shit on my dick, you nasty faggot shit all over this big African cock, you son of a bitch, cum all over this big dick nigga". Man she had me going crazy, I was feeling sick, seeing stars almost blacking out, 10 inches of dick with her aint nothing to play with. So Moral of the story is, she fucks me how she wants and if I ever hit her, she is going to kick my ass, and I ain't one to try and test that tall bitch LOL

Just by reading this article,my ass was hurting,Dude If you ask her to go slow and she
shoved it in,like the horse you describe her to be,,,You should have kicked her in the
nuts,for been so savage,lol
I remember seeing the doctor who wanted to perform a prostate check for the first
time,his fingers were huge,and I chickened out,,I was like incredible Hulk was gonna
rape me with his fingers,,,lol