PDA

View Full Version : What is Pre-transition

lifeisfiction
09-07-2015, 06:02 PM
I need some help, because I have no clue what is pre-transition. I don't mean to be rude, but I really never heard of the term. There is a person on chaturbate call sassypandaxxx. He says he is ftm, but has never made any effort to appear as male. I thought maybe he in the learning phase. This has been for a few years. If you check his amazon wish list https://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/2RUG9NKY53AXN you can clearly he still identifies as female. I became curious and decided to do some searching all I could find was this person has never did anything to identify by male besides saying they were male. I am not saying their intentions to transition are not real, but their actions are contrary to their intentions.

If I am out of line let me know, but it is the strangest thing I have ever seen.

jdlo56
09-08-2015, 11:39 AM
i winder if its phase where he/she starts to "test" the waters abit with unisex clothing, weight loss (for MTF) growing hair out, achieving that androgynous look to see how they would look if they went full time?

lifeisfiction
09-08-2015, 03:53 PM
I would think it would be that, but the person still dresses and acts like a woman. It appears to be a woman wanting to be called male, however on his former tumblr, twitter and everything else the person wants people to use male pronouns. So then is it when you want to be associated with another gender without having to take any steps in the direction to transition?
Check out their wish list, you can see where their interest lie.

I still don't get what pre transition means, but thanks for your thoughts.

Jericho
09-08-2015, 04:13 PM
I have no idea, but this wish list business amuses me.

On my Wish List today, 1oz Barney's Farm LSD
If anyone wishes to procure said item for me, I'll be, erm, ever so grateful!
:dead:

Hemi Royd
09-08-2015, 04:30 PM
I find myself lost at times when it comes to TV/TG and TS,but a Pre is the first step to a procedure,,,all TS start as a TV?,I dont know,maybe a Transgender>

All I can say,the more feminine she is the more the attraction for me,,I have seen a few TV's looking mighty pretty,but I do see male characteristics,,,

lifeisfiction
09-08-2015, 09:19 PM
I think Jericho will have some takers.

I don't know what to make of it Hemi. The very idea is so weird, because if you are doing something before transition, what is it. I was thinking along the lines of a Cross Dresser, but the person doesn't even do that, plus I have searched for some definition and seen nothing. I guess the world will never know.

dreamon
09-08-2015, 11:26 PM
Break it down:

pre: before
transition: the process of changing one's gender presentation permanently to accord with one's internal sense of one's gender

yodajazz
09-09-2015, 03:01 AM
I'm not sure about the person you were talking about, in the original post of this thread, but I have seen many on YouTube, who show pics of themselves, dressed as their preferred gender part time, but hadn't taken serious, steps, such as staring hormones. Serious steps would include, such things as going full time. Some were in positions where they could not do it at that time such as being in the military. But then, they did after they got out. Still, from what I can see, most do consider themselves as trans before any major action is taken.